Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 28, 2018

I'm also glad to see that Leo doesn't seem like a bad guy. He just seems desperate, a bit opportunistic and maybe not particularly bright. But having dealt with having to pay off student loans and going periods of having to subsist on a steady diet of Top Ramen noodles *shudder*, I can relate. Well the desperate part anyway. I'm too nice for the opportunistic part, and as far as "not particularly bright" goes, as I'm sure some of you have noticed I am ever so smart, as well as modest. :):):)
Agree, this Leo seems more like a clueless dupe. If he knew what Vivian was really like, he'd dive into a bowl of Ramen noodles and not come out. That said, Vivian's campaign against Sonny seems pointless. The way Victor plays musical chairs with the CEO position at Titan, by the time she gets anything useful on the Big Boy, Brady, Philly K., Justin, or even Xander could be in charge. (I'd like to see Vivian try to mess with Xander.)

As for Kate's quest to get dirt on Vivian, why does she need a private detective? Vivian is so infamously dirty that even a child could get the goods on her. In fact, Father Louis could make it a class project for the children at St. Luke's Academy. For example:

Dear Mr. Gus,

Our class project is to be just like Nancy Drew and dig up information about the awful Vivian Alamain. We've heard that you used to work for her before being dumped. If you could tell us about the horrible things she's done, we'd be very grateful.

Sincerely,
Fourth Grade Class
St. Luke's Academy
Salem

Back