Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 20, 2019

Thanks!

(Gina had been at the loft with "Steffy" when Rafe called. She was surprised he lost the chess game to Chadwick. When Rafe calls and she has to leave, she makes "Steffy" promise not to look at her painting before heading out)
BOY!!!! I sure hate this whole story line - and the fact nobody can tell that this not Hope, or at least question if this is really Hope is so VERY stupid :whack::angry:

Certainly could do without Eve...and only enjoy small bits with Hattie.

JS - I hope they don't just recycle too...but that would mean they woke up...MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!??? Right?:rolleyes:

Oh I agree, I hate the thought of it and don't want it to happen, but this is Days and these are the writers we got and I'd bet money Will was under the influence of SOMETHING and hit Adrienne on accident but is doing time for driving under the influence. Maybe they were out celebrating at a bar just the night before (ish), so it's highly possible. Again, I hate the thought of recycling such a story, but that's exactly why I think it will be the case because it seems as of late that if I wish for something NOT to happen, it does LOL, because these are the "Days of our Lives"

They could also say Will was texting and driving. Although that was already done, too, with Chelsea and Zack.

Or it could be something that that has nothing to do with driving, but still an accident that held him responsible. Look at the real life case of the grandfather who put his little granddaughter on the railing of the play area on a cruise ship. The window was open, the toddler fell many stories and hit the dock. She was killed instantly. The grandfather was just arrested for it.

Maybe Will accidentally shot Adrienne somehow?

We'll just have to be patient and see how it happened.

Oh I agree, I hate the thought of it and don't want it to happen, but this is Days and these are the writers we got and I'd bet money Will was under the influence of SOMETHING and hit Adrienne on accident but is doing time for driving under the influence. Maybe they were out celebrating at a bar just the night before (ish), so it's highly possible.
But would he be in a federal prison for a DUI?

Back