Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 6, 2019

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A replay of yesterday's closing scenes....Jen at the laptop, Gina coming in, startling her, Jen yakking about Rolf's intention to turn Hope into Gina, all there on computer, take a look. Nope, Gina says, too late, already happened, I am Princess Gina. No one must ever know, and she pushes Jen over the balcony. Below, Jack looks up in horror as Jen screams, as she lands at the feet of her husband & son. JJ & Haley immediately check her out, telling Jack to call 911, he does. And I am giving big kudos to Matt Ashford (Jack) here, as his portrayal of Jack's frantic worry, misery, etc. brought me to tears. He holds Jen's hand, never going to let it go, talks of traveling their road together,. His eyes fill with tears, Rafe comes along, learns what happens, gets on his phone. Rafe asks how it happened, they don't know, you're the detective, go find out. Jack continues to tell Jen to hang on, don't leave me, the sirens blare. Rafe is up in the room, looking around, checking the balcony, taking pics. He finds nothing really amiss, Gina is there, says she did not see anything, heard Jen scream, rushed in, and Jen was down on the ground. She keeps insisting she has to go to the hospital now, finally does. Rafe does mention her having been a detective, and also that they had been married. Gina evidently did not know this. LOL

Eli is pacing, is very upset, cannot figure out what happened. Gabi has water, he tosses it aside, doesn't want water. Is puzzled, knows Lani loves him, he loves her. Gabi talks of “how Lani treated him, all the things she has done”, Eli gets ticked, sounds like this is more about you, than her. You were angry she shot your husband, oh, but I forgave her. Eli decides he has to go find Lani, and find out what the heck happened. There is more to it.

Lani is in the hotel room, laying on bed, crying, Abe arrives, wants to talk to her, she lets him in finally. He asks, she only says she cannot marry Eli, he knows she loves him, she doesn't deny it, but keeps saying she can't tell him, and can't explain anything. She has no choice. Abe finally leaves, eventually meeting up with Eli. He knows Lani loves Eli, Eli knows it, too, but whatever is going on, Lani will not explain.

Kayla has talked to Julie, who knows all about the wedding not happening, doesn't know why, says Gabi was streaming it to her, then it just cut off. Kayla tells her to take it easy, don't get all worked up. Jack, JJ & Haley have arrived, ambulance has brought in Jen, who is in neck brace. Jack is talking to her again, she begins to wake up. She says his name, he is right there, wants to tell him, murmurs “the balcony”. Kayla tells them they have to leave the room, Jen manages to say, I love you, Jack Deveraux.

Kayla later comes out, Jen has broken leg, internal injuries, has to go in for surgery to stop bleeding. Jack is upset. Haley arrives with Jen's engagement ring, gives to JJ. He tells her about Jack, the wedding rings he had made from the damaged cruise ship. He has to go be with his dad, goes, gives him the ring. Jack gets upset, did not want it off her finger. He puts it with the wedding bands, gets emotional over how long Jen in surgery. Rafe has returned, reports on checking out the room & balcony, nothing there out of ordinary, figures the laptop was there to provide music for the wedding reception. Rafe mentions Hope being there, didn't see anything. But the manager is going to give him the security footage, which will include that balcony. (Gina had been there earlier, apparently attempting to be supportive, left when Jen went in to surgery. )

Gina returns to the room, Rolf is overjoyed. She tells him Hope got into his files on flashdrive, he says impossible, but Gina saw them herself. She takes her time, but eventually lets him know Jen won't be telling anyone, took a fall. He wonders how that happened....Gina admits she pushed her. Rolf is not happy at this turn at all. Gina assures him, tho Jen not dead, went to hospital, was unconscious. She could have survived that fall. (It was 2nd floor balcony)

Lani is at the wedding site, sitting in a chair, looking at her rings, flashing back to Eli's vows. Gabi walks in, snidely asking if she returned to the scene of the crime. Lani chides her on hurting Eli so badly, Gabi blabbers about being alone now, sleeping alone, waking alone, blah, blah. And now you will be alone, too. Lani tells her that she may not be able to do anything, tell anyone why she did not marry Eli, but there is one thing she can do..........and she punches Gabi in the jaw. Gabi says she will regret it. No, says Lani, you are not going to kill Julie over a jaw punch, you love having power too much. Lani walks out, Gabi rubbing her jaw, looking vindictive.

Kayla comes out to tell Jack & JJ that the Jen came thru the surgery o.k., but it did not go as well as they would have liked. She has slipped into a coma.

Yeah coma has been overdone. But something even more overdone I thought she was going to have amnesia and not remember Jack?

Hating this Princess Gina garbage and seriously why didn't Jennifer question Hope's appearance? And no one ran straight up there when Jennifer fell!

I was so hoping that Lani was recording Gabi! Someone has to figure it out!! Too much weird stuff between Lani and Gabi, the little speeches.

I was so hoping that Lani was recording Gabi!
Golly, Lani, if only there was something with the capability to record conversations that most people carry in their hands most their waking hours. :rolleyes:

bc56281315240b26ab6b837f91e4f677.jpg

Yes, in an emergency situation, sometimes there just isn't time to have the family members removed when a patient is crashing.

Clueless as usual: Lani continues to amaze. Why didn't she trust Abe to know how to handle the situation? Why does she ask Gabi dumb questions like, "How do you live with yourself?" Doesn't she know by now that revenge-crazed Salemites have no conscience?

Looking good: For somebody who fell from a balcony, Jenny looks pretty good: no bruises, scratches, cuts, etc. Her situation is similar to what was once termed "old movie disease," in which another Jennifer, the one in the old film Love Story, looked better and better the closer she got to death. As for Jenny's condition, it's surprising that Jack and JJ didn't say, "That's all -- what a relief," when told that she was now in a coma. Given how common comas are in Salem and how everyone who was in one made a full recovery, being in a coma is as unremarkable as the common cold.

Where are the eavesdroppers when they are really needed?; Given how often Salemites confidential conversations are overheard, it's truly remarkable that nobody overheard today's Lani-Gabi conversation.

Get out of town: Rolf and Princess Gina should pack their bags and catch a flight to Alamania. Jenny knows their secret and no force on earth can keep her mouth permanently shut.

iT IS POSSIBLE...but since the time jump is a year...she possibly would be coming out of it...and possibly would be the one that others "bring up to date" as they relate some memory .....SPECULATION!!!

Lani is in the hotel room, laying on bed, crying, Abe arrives, wants to talk to her, she lets him in finally. He asks, she only says she cannot marry Eli, he knows she loves him, she doesn't deny it, but keeps saying she can't tell him, and can't explain anything. She has no choice. Abe finally leaves, eventually meeting up with Eli. He knows Lani loves Eli, Eli knows it, too, but whatever is going on, Lani will not explain.

THIS IS NOT GOOD STORY TELLING!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am yelling..... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

This is lazy and stupid........

Thanks, Poirot.

We didn't see Tamara today. Has she already left Salem?

It's awful Jennifer has coma, but she doesn't have amnesia.

Too bad Princess Gina was wearing gloves when she pushed Jennifer.
Will the security camera show anything?

Poor Rafe. Princess Gina doesn't think he's as good as John.

Will Gabi have a bruise on her face after Lani hit her?

I think some of the above remarks include spoilers.

Thanks Poirot!

Eli decides he has to go find Lani, and find out what the heck happened. There is more to it.
Keep at it Eli - you can get it! Right???

But the manager is going to give him the security footage, which will include that balcony.
If only.....

.and she punches Gabi in the jaw.
I was shouting "you go girl" when she did this. Gabi is ruined for me! FF her scenes!

I watched this today. Have been wondering all week if none of the Salemites think Hope looks strange in her princess get-up. She looks like she's going to a costume ball. I wish somebody would start to get suspicious of her, and also that someone would start to get a clue that Lani is being blackmailed, even if they don't know who might be doing it. I need a glimmer of something mildly interesting or hopeful about these two stories. I can't watch either one of them, as it is.

Back