Daytime: Week of December 16th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
B&B

Brooke and Katie bond while working on their relationship repairs
Quinn pressures Steffy to return and tell Liam her secret
Steffy expresses reluctance to go along with Quinn’s plan to interfere with Hope and Liam’s latest attempt at matrimony
The pay off potential of shocking and amazing news sways Steffy into putting herself into Liam’s path
The bride is taken aback by Steffy’s presence in the house
Liam’s wedding day is thrown for a loop by Steffy’s prognosis
As Hope watches unseen, Steffy and Liam share a kiss
Steffy tells Liam that she loves him
Hope’s wedding dream undergoes a dramatic transformation
Ridge reveals his guilt over not being there for Stephanie
Eric expresses his feelings about Stephanie’s obsessive love for Ridge
Ridge is filled in on Brooke’s year – except for the part about Bill
Brooke is stunned anew by Ridge’s reason for leaving her
Ridge apologizes and tells Brooke that he loves her
Aly’s behavior raises eyebrows
Wyatt reconciles himself to losing Hope and makes a plan to change his life
Quinn begs Wyatt not to leave Los Angeles
The Forrester pilot revs his engines

GH

Sparks fly when Felix and Brad get into the holiday spirit
Spinelli gives Maxie a special present before he leaves town
Dante and Lulu receive shocking news about their frozen embryos
A phone call that could yield some answers
Britt only gives Nikolas the partial truth about Ben
Obrecht blackmails her daughter
Duke and Anna continue to keep secrets from each other
Morgan offers to dig up information about Carlos
Julian makes it clear that Morgan's usefulness is waning
TJ makes an unexpected discovery
Morgan warns Molly that TJ isn't safe around Shawn
Carlos tries to strike a deal with Duke
Molly overhears a conversation between Julian and Alexis about Carlos
Julian asks Alexis whose DNA was used to determine Sam's paternity
Alexis warns Luke that Julian is asking questions about Lucas
Bobbie spots Julian
Lucas calls his mother
Bobbie and Luke talk about their aunt, Ruby
Shots ring out at the warehouse
Carlos takes a hostage
An arrest is made
Rafe ends up in the hospital
Robin tries to pick up the pieces of her life
Felix urges Sabrina not to give up on Patrick
Patrick makes a decision
Things heat up between Sam and Silas
Silas receives a call from a New York City detective
Silas reaches out to Ava to discuss a situation
The detective calls Ava gallery

GH:

So sad but so looking forward to Maxie & Spinelli. I teared up watching the end of Friday's episode, and again watching the preview for Monday.

Kinda thinking Patrick's decision is going to be to remain single for awhile. There's no way he will choose between those women that fast.

Wonder what happened to Dante & Lulu's embryos though, I feel bad for them right now.

B&B

Monday, December 16
Eric and Ridge become emotional upon Ridge's return home; Brooke and Katie share a special moment while working on their relationship.

Tuesday, December 17
Eric grows conflicted when Ridge asks him about Brooke; Quinn wants Steffy to share some big news with Liam.

Wednesday, December 18
Ridge takes Brooke by surprise when he kisses her; Liam and Hope plan their wedding day.

Thursday, December 19
The Forrester’s, Logan’s and Spencer’s arrive at Liam and Hope's wedding; Quinn and Steffy put their plan in action.

Friday, December 20
Steffy surprises Liam with an unexpected visit; Wyatt decides to take a vacation to Hawaii.

GH

Monday, December 16
Britt makes a confession. Dante and Lulu make a startling discovery.

Tuesday, December 17
Morgan and Ava grow closer. Molly and TJ argue.

Wednesday, December 18
Lulu and Dante go to the hospital. Sonny tests Duke's loyalty.

Thursday, December 19
A hopeful Robin meets Patrick. Sonny holds Carlos captive.

Friday, December 20
Patrick makes his decision. Someone is shot at Sonny's warehouse.

GH

I picked up SOD this week and Patrick's decision is the cover story. Ron Carlivati says that he does make a final decision because they don't want to drag this out. It also says Robin moves back into their house before the decision. I don't really watch GH anymore but have been following posts here and following this story only. I think after his conversation with Emma last week that he will pick Robin and Emma over Sabrina, kind of like his Christmas miracle.

GH

I’ve only been watching GH for about a year so I know nothing about Patrick/Robin, I’m more invested in Patrick/Sabrina, all I know is you can’t pickup where you left off, Patrick has moved on in 2 years, a fling with Britt, and falling in love with Sabrina. His decision will weigh heavy on his heart! I don’t know why ALL soaps can’t take a chance with new couples instead of the lather, wash, and rinse they constantly go through. I quit watch Y&R because of this! Only watch DAYS when Rafe/Jordan are on, and B&B are doing it will one couple!

GH
Those of us pulling for Patrick/Robin are no different than those who want Lucas/Sami, Sami/Rafe, Eric/Nicole, or Chloe/Brady. We have years invested in watching the relationship between Patrick and Robin develop. We've had ups and a lot of downs. We've seen both do battle for the other's heart. There's history in their story, not just plot writing. Robin was ripped away from her family and we saw Patrick and Emma struggle to move on in the wake of her "death". He loves Sabrina, but he also never stopped being in love with his wife. It's true, you can't go back, but you can start again. As a fan of couples with deep history being reunited, I absolutely hope to get a Robin/Patrick/Emma Christmas reunion.

B&B

Welcome!

Hope you had to keep your precious Liam happy so you fired Quinn and Wyatt, so now stay away from him. By talking to him isn’t going to make you feel better. Same goes for Brooke and Katie, Brooke’s old speech about Katie told you to go after her husband, if Katie told you to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge would you have done it? I don’t believe a thing that Hope or Brooke say! You have both made your bed so be happy!

GH

I love how nothing rattles Sonny, even a gun pointed at him. I laugh at these crime bosses all talk. Britt just can’t bring herself to tell Nikolas the whole truth. Will say they make a great hot couple and she wanted Patrick really? Here we go again down the baby path with Dante and Lulu just not feeling this SL. I’m happy that they are moving forward with Spinelli/Ellie/Maxie SL. Spinelli/Maxie has been a couple for a good many years time to move onto something different and refreshing! Bye Spinelli will miss you!

Y&R

Hartley Sawyer, who replaced Blake Hood as Kyle Abbott on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS in March, has been let go. The news was first reported by Daytime Confidential.

According to a Y&R spokesperson, "Hartley is wrapping up but will be airing for several weeks into the new year."

In the current Y&R story, Kyle, the son of Jack and the late Diane Jenkins, recently went to work for Victor Newman to serve as a spy for Jack.

No reason for Sawyer's exit has been released.

GH:

I honestly wish for right now, Patrick would have chosen to be alone. I know they don't want to drag things out, but this seems almost rushed.

B&B

Me likey nu-Ridge now there are two men on the show I like, Wyatt & Ridge. Why do I get the feeling that Hope doesn’t believe a word she is saying! I love these mother/daughter talks, two witches that will do and say anything to get and keep a man. Quinn she is doing nothing but cause problems for Wyatt and Wyatt will get blamed for it, I say bring Steffy back and hook Wyatt up with her that would do a number on Liam/Hope! Its amazing Ridge is back in town and who does Brooke think about? you got it and show up at her fountain….better look out Billy-boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back