Daytime: Week of February 3rd (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH
The writers knew a Robin/Patrick reunion would interest many long time viewers and they weren't wrong. Her return is what brought me back to GH fulltime last year, and I stuck with it even with the nonsense that is Carly/Franco, Michael/Kiki/Morgan, and Heather Weber. With the news of Kimberly McCollough's exit, my fulltime viewership stopped. I have no interest in seeing her leave Patrick and Emma voluntarily. The writers did it again, brought back a vet/viewer favorite and trashed her. Jason Morgan is her friend and all, but Robin would not leave Emma and Patrick.

Y&R

I'm still pretty bored overall with the show right now but I will say that I am enjoying the exterior shots of the houses and buildings that they're using. I remember Days did that for a short while once upon a time. I think B&B does that too. Just adds a little realism to the show, I think.

GH

Julian seems to have healed pretty quickly. You could barely see the bruises and scratches on her face anymore. Just the other day he was still pretty beat up looking and was probably only one Port Charles day ago. I wonder how Julian is going to react to the news that his son is gay. Michael/Kiki....who cares? Won't be long now until Liz/Felix find out Dante is Ben's bio daddy. Unless Britt realizes what happened (Liz stealing the brush) and destroys the DNA test before they can see it. Still, Liz could go to Dante/Lulu with her suspicions since she knows from Nik that Britt supposedly used some random sperm to get pregnant and their embryos were mysteriously destroyed. This story better wrap up by the end of sweeps. I really like Britt and Nik together but I can't see him staying with her once he finds out she stole his sister's embryo and is passing the baby off as her own. Plus, Lulu would never forgive him if he stayed with Britt. I'm not going to comment any further on the Robin situation. Does anyone know her last airdate?

B&B

NO Bill/Brooke today….Glad to see Wyatt/Hope together working thing out, its so nice two people having a conversation without one of them putting down someone that isn’t in the room. Quinn design your jewelry and forget about Wyatt!

GH

They have been showing this picture of Jason, but I read this morning that Steve Burton just re-signed his contract with Y&R, so if Jason comes back it will be a recast! I hope not, let him be at the bottom of the river in peace!

Today was a ho-hum day. Spencer was cute going to give the love of his live the egg. How did he get from the Cassadine Island to Emma house by himself? Ok how is this DNA going to work, it’s a Cassadine brush used once on Ben, is the water bottle Dante, Lulu or something he picked up off the street to get rid of? Mr. Macho man Julian didn’t seem to please that his son is guy! I like Felix, so please just like him be friends with everyone and let Brad/Lucas be together. Hopefully Dante/Lulu will get back together this time. Michael let Franco have Kiki she isn’t worth the trouble! I’m sure both Carly and Heather will make it out alive!

GH:

I'm not sure of Robin's last airdate, but seems like she tweeted not long ago she was down to 2 weeks of filming or something and I think they're only 3 weeks ahead. So she will be gone in no longer than a month. She also said it's a "goodbye for now," but honestly, I'm not interested in a return anytime soon. Unless that return brings back Jason Morgan (in Steve Burton form).

And this Ben story needs to get a move on. I think Obrecht will find the brush or the test results and destroy or change them before Liz and Felix see them. That'll just give Britt more of a reason to hate Liz. I wonder though, if Britt won't get pregnant with Nik's baby before she loses Ben?

Y&R

I wonder if they chose houses that are actually in Wisconsin or a similar weather state so they can do all the seasons. They also show night and day. Pretty cool.

My house is a house, these are mansions! LOL Heck would be happy if DAYS dressed for the season and in the winter blew a little white fluff on the bushes and sidewalks!

On THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, it’s a Valentine’s Day full of romance, love and heartbreak on Friday, February 14 . Having just overcome many obstacles to be together, Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) and Hope Logan (Kim Matula) spend their first Valentine’s Day as a couple with the traditional flowers, candy and jewelry. However, Hope’s ex-fiance, Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), refuses to give up on her. Will his presence put a damper on Hope and Wyatt’s romantic day?

Meanwhile, news of Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge Forrester's (Thorsten Kaye) upcoming trip down the aisle is met with mixed emotions. “Dollar” Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) makes a romantic attempt to woo Brooke back while her sister, Katie (Heather Tom), is secretly yearning for Ridge's heart and fighting the urge to follow her own.

On THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, Valentine's Day is filled with romance and intrigue when the celebration kicks off on Thursday, February 13. Love is in the air as Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard) and Lily Ashby (Christel Khalil) invite friends and family to an exciting gala at the newly renovated Genoa City Athletic Club to honor Delia Abbott.

Billy Abbott (David Tom) wants to focus on his future with his wife Victoria (Amelia Heinle), but a secret indiscretion with his friend Kelly (Cynthia Watros) comes back to haunt him.

Meanwhile, a game-changing twist will forever change the lives of Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) and Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow).

Y&R
What if "ghost Cassie" really is Cassie and her death was faked? Stranger things have happened and think about it this way. We wouldn't have to sit through Nick and Sharon mourning Cassie 2 or 3 times every year if she isn't dead.

B&B

I can’t believe how enjoyable the shows have been this week. Surprising when Bill/Brooke are down to a minimum and also Liam/Hope, it’s like watching a new show and not the same old reruns day after day! Wyatt and Hope make my screen sizzle and Liam/Hope don’t!

Y&R

I did see that part, I switched the channel before the noon news.

:OT: Yesterday a 5 day old baby was kidnapped from his great grandparent’s house in Beloit, WI which is about 15 miles from here. He was found in Iowa outside of a gas station at 10 this morning in the freezing cold and it’s been very cold, he is alive and in very good shape. They think his mom’s half-sister stole him! It’s been on the national news!

GH

Well, Julian was a real horses butt today; he is this macho mobster and can’t possibly have a gay son! REALLY! I did like Lucas telling Julian what he thought about him.

All I can say about Morgan is pathetic; his girlfriend has more notches on her belt for killing people then Billy the Kid! He acts like he is grieving!

AJ I just don’t have any time for him.

I did like Scott/Franco today, they were the comic relief today and the show needed it.

Heather/Carly they needed to wrap this up a month ago.

I just don’t trust Nathan, he is too gung-ho about Silas trying to kill his wife! I hope Alexis puts him in this place.

Kiki needs to spend some time in jail, maybe she will get rid of her attitude about Franco and life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back