Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 29

LOL, JS.........you nailed them all...... well, maybe Jake..& Stefan........but since they were twins, doesn't count. LOLOL

and now, tell me about Drake Hogestyn (John) and Wayne Northop (original Roman) all Roman Brady. Especially with Drake eventually turning into John Black and Wayne into Alex North. And even more so, with Drake being so much taller than the "real" Roman Brady. LOLOLOL

Facebook post from Everett: Salem is kind of a weird place. I went to Julie's Place for lunch. The owner, Julie, kept calling me her darling Nicky, then she said my meal was on the house, forever. Is this normal? Are people ever mistaken for others?

Reply from Roman: For some reason, people mistake me for my old pal, Chris Kositchek.

Reply from Theresa: Lately, people have been calling me Gwennie T.

Reply from Ava: Sometimes Nicole Walker calls me Taylor.

Reply from Alex: I often get confused with my cousin Ciara's husband, Necktie Killer, Ben Weston, which is stupid, because I'm so much better looking.

Reply from Hattie: People think I'm Dr. Marlena Evans, but that's OK. She's married to that silver fox, John Black. I wouldn't mind spending some time with him, if you know what I mean.

Reply from Bonnie: I get mixed up with Adrienne Kiriakis. Sometimes Justin gets carried away and utters her name when we're getting busy, if you know what I mean, wink wink. :)

Reply from Hope: I've been mistaken for Princess Gina a time or two.

Reply from Rex: I get called Brady Black all the time. I think I'm much more attractive than Brady. Just ask Sarah. OK, bad choice, since she prefers Xander. But ask Mimi Lockhart or Noel Curtis. They think I'm quite studly.
Reply from Xander: I don't know why, but people sometimes get me confused with Damon, who was one of Uncle Vic's flunkies. But I am so much better than that clod. Bet he doesn't look nearly as smart in a kilt as I do. Just ask Sarah.

Facebook post from Ghost DJ Craig: I see how it is. Wasn't even included on that family tree given to Mom. I guess once you die in Salem, nobody remembers you, unless you're a DiMera. Or a Horton with an ornament.

Reply from Ghost Mackenzie: Ehhh, no biggie. Besides, I prefer to think that Rex Brady was my real daddy and not Father Sourpuss.

Reply from Ghost Grace: Doesn't surprise me that we were forgotten. Uncle Sourpuss and Uncle Horndog Brady are stoopid doody-heads. I heard Mommy say that more than once.

Reply from Ghost Arnold Finnegar: At least those from in-crowd families have a chance to be remembered. We lesser mortals end up in the dustbin of Salem history.

Reply from Ghost Dr. Trent Robbins: You are so right.

Reply from Ghost Willow Stark: Amen.

Reply from Ghost Bart: So true. Even loyal servants of leading families just fade away.

Reply from Ghost Daniel Jonas: What about me? Everyone remembers Salem’s super surgeon and leading lover.

Reply from Ghost Ford Decker: Give it a rest Romeo. You’re the exception that proves the rule,

Salem’s past DAs comment on EJ’s appointment:

Melinda Trask: People who thought I was too tough will love EJ. He’s not just soft on crime, he’s pro-crime.

Aiden Jennings: My dead bird friend would do a better job than EJ.

Justin Kiriakis: Those who questioned a Kiriakis as DA must be having a heart attack over a DiMera DA.

Charles Woods: Some people, especially my ungrateful ex-son Chad, thought I was a fool as DA. Ha, compared to EJ, I was a regular Clarence Darrow.

Last edited:
Facebook post from Baby Boy "DiMera": What da' hell??? I was just born and I think someone kidnapped me! Where's my mommy?

Reply from Carver and Jules: No biggie, it's a rite of passage in Salem. You'll eventually make your way back to your mommy. Don't worry, you won't get hurt in the process.

Reply from Rachel: Yeah, don't sweat it, kid. You might have a fake mommy and daddy for a minute, but at least they'll be nice to you.

Reply from Holly: Heck, my kidnappers pretended I was dead and had a funeral for me. But I made my way back to mom. See you soon.

Reply from Sydney: Your mom raised me for the first year and she was a good mommy. Truth be told, I like her better than my real mom. Shhhh.

Reply from Sami: WHAT?????

Reply from Thomas: I was kidnapped after my fake dad set fire to the cabin I was born in and tried to kill my mommy and daddy. But we were eventually reunited. Now my fake dad is married to my cousin and they have their own baby. See, it all works out.

Reply from Victoria: I feel left out. I haven't been kidnapped.

Reply from Carver and Jules: Give it time. You'll be in the club eventually.

Reply from Baby Boy "DiMera": Dear Lord, what kind of place was I born into??? :eek:

Reply from Victoria: I feel left out. I haven't been kidnapped.

Reply from Carver and Jules: Give it time. You'll be in the club eventually.
Further reply from Carver and Jules: Hey Victoria, looks like you're about to join the club! Welcome aboard, kid! It's your first kidnapping! In your case, it'll be nice to get a little break from that screech owl of a mommy.

Reply from Sarah: OMG, OMG, that immoral, heartless Xander is planning to kidnap my dear precious baby!! Calll the police! Call the ISA! Call the Boy Scouts! Save my darling baby!!

Reply from Xander: Bloody hell, what is that screechy woman howling about now?

Reply from Alex: No matter how sex-starved I might get, remind me to never hook up with Sarah!

Reply from John: Good grief, that Sarah is some drama queen. I’ve got to tell Steve never to take her as a Black Patch client.

Reply from Tater Tot: Hey kid, at least you got to be born before being kidnapped. I'd go into this more, but I'm too busy trying to make it with a local hottie -- something you currently wouldn't understand, but like every virile DiMera man you eventually will.
Reply from Henry Horton: Hey cuz, didn't you also get kidnapped after your birth by my great-grandma? Two kidnappings before a year old has to be a record, even by Salem standards.

Facebook post from Sami: Hold up everybody, did I hear that my stoopid bad twin just adopted a baby? How in the world did that happen? I mean, he killed Saint Surfer Dude Daniel. There's no way an adoption agency gave him and his bimbo wife a baby. Something's hinky here, folks. Mark my words.

Reply from Roman: Dammit Sami! For once be nice about your brother and the blessings in his life. He married a nice girl and now they've adopted a beautiful baby boy. I'm very happy to be a grandpa again.

Reply from Sami: Big whoop! I made you a grandpa 4 times over, the first time when I was only 17. And you have other grandkids, like Carrie's brat and Rex's snot-nosed crumb-cruncher.

Reply from Marlena: Samantha Gene! That's enough! Grandchildren are always a blessing, stop calling your niece and nephew unkind names.

Reply from Sami: What about Stinker-Belle's crazy little pyromaniac?? Was she a blessing when she tried to kill Ciara? Oh, guess that's been swept under the rug.

Reply from Belle: You know Claire had mental health issues and was treated for them. You're a horrid person!

Reply from Roman: Just so you know, Eric wanted to name his son after you, Samuel. That's how much he loves and cares about you.

Reply from Sami: So wait, this baby is now Sam Brady? Nope, there's only enough room in Salem for ONE Sam(i) Brady and that's me, Salem's greatest mother, who is truly radiant.

Reply from Roman: Well, Eric's wife said no to naming the baby Samuel because she didn't want him named after you.

Reply from Sami: WHAT??? That witch! How dare she?? So the name Sam Brady isn't good enough for her? Who da' hell does she think she is??? She'd be lucky to have a child named after me!

Reply from Roman: Thought you didn't want the baby named after you??

Reply from Sami: I changed my mind. Besides, I'd be a better mother to that baby than Eric's skanky wife. I think I'm going to come to Salem and take him as my own. That'll show them!

Reply from Marlena: [sigh] Why do we even try?

Reply from Carrie: Who are you to be calling our little Noah a brat?

Reply from Mimi: How dare you call my precious Emily a snot-nosed crumb-cruncher??

Reply from Sami: If the names fit...

Reply from Leo: It’s amazing how family members keep arguing with Sami when it’s a total waste of time. That woman is impossible.

Reply from Sami: Shut up, Lady Blowhard. You know nothing about Brady family matters, you nasty little creep!

Rely from Leo: At last, I’m a true Salemite. I’ve been rudely insulted by Sami Brady. I must tell Dimitri the good news.

Facebook post from Baby "DiMera": Excuse me, is somebody going give me a name beyond Champ, Kiddo, or Big Guy??

Reply from Allie: Relax kid. I was about a month old before my dad finally named me after my two great grandmothers. My mother was irritated he named me without telling her, but at least she liked the name.

Reply from Tate: Be careful what you wish for. Thanks to my parents renaming me Tate, I'm now called Tater Tot. Since you were born before Thanksgiving, you might get called Butterball. Think about that.

Reply from Theresa: Don't worry kid. If you don't like your name, you can always rename yourself later.

Reply from Ben: You tell him, Jeannie T! Ben is way better than Ollie.

Reply from Theresa: Don't call me Jeannie T!

Reply from Ben: Would you prefer Gwennie T??

Reply from Theresa: Stuff it necktie boy. You and the Frowny Face should sink to the bottom of the sea.

Reply from Ciara: Watch your mouth Jeannie T. or in the words of my Dad, “I’ll take you apart.”

Reply from Konstantin: Please, please, these harsh words will upset our beloved Maggie.

Reply from Theresa: Go choke on a gyro, you cheap grifter. Go back to Albania, Bulgaria, or Turkey, or wherever.

Reply from Steve: Hey, Theresa, leave the Greek fraud to the pros. We know what we’re doing.

Rely from Theresa: Hey Patch, go fade into retirement with that other old geezer, John Black.

Reply fro Leo: Wow, what nastiness! Great stuff for Lady B. once I’m rid of the cops. I must tell Dimitri!

Reply from Timothy: Hey son, is this Theresa one of my grandkids, too? She seems a lot like that Sami person.

Reply from John: No dad, but she is the mother of your great-grandson, Tate. And coincidentally, the cousin of Sami.

Reply from Timothy: Why is she calling you an old geezer? Doesn't she like you?

Reply from John: Probably not. She once hit me in the head with a fireplace poker and put me into a coma.

Reply from Timothy: Say what??? :eek: Was this before or after she gave birth to my great-grandson?

Reply from John: She actually didn't give birth to Tate. Brady's other baby-mama stole Tate as an embryo from Theresa's body, had it implanted into herself and carried/birthed him.

Reply from Timothy: To borrow a phrase from your pal, Roman, what da' hell?! :eek: Why are you so casual about all of this?!

Reply from John: Ehhhh, it's Salem. That doesn't even rank up there in the top 10 things to make you take notice.

Reply from Timothy: Oh son, I have no words.

Reply from John: It's OK dad. Life is good. I have my Doc back, I haven't been in a coma for a few years, my children and grandchildren are happy and healthy. And now I have you in my life. I can't ask for more than that. Well, other than Patch and I sending that Greek fraudster back to Greece.

Reply from Sami: You're still the stoopid doody-headed coma king who ruined my life when you had sex with mom on the Titan conference room table and spawned Stinker Belle.

Reply from John: [checks his watch] Right on schedule, Sami! You're as reliable as Big Ben.

Reply from Sami: Are you making fun of my fine son Ben??

Reply from Leo: I must keep my eye on Salem’s older crowd. They just might generate more dirt for Lady W. than the young, immoral fools.

Reply from Dimitri: Great thinking. And associating with the older folks would be far less likely to land us in jail.

Reply from Leo: Ahh, not having a need for the services of Sloan Peterson —priceless.

Facebook post from Sami: Excuse me, but why didn't anybody tell me that my fine son Xander became a father? I should be there to help take care of my new grandchild.

Reply from Will: Mom, Xander IS NOT your son and baby Victoria IS NOT your grandchild. You have two grandchildren, Arianna and Henry.

Reply from Sami: Of course Xander is my son. I think I know who my kids are. You, Xander, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Krobert, Kendall and Kylie.

Reply from Will: For the 100th time, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Robert, Kendall and Kylie are the Kardashians/Jenners and you can watch them on Peacock [wink].

Reply from NBC-Universal: Good job, Will. Expect a little bonus in your next paycheck!

Rely from Marlena. Let’s stop fighting a losing cause and ignore Sami’s delusions about who her children are.

Reply from John: As usual, you’re right, Doc. Let’s all humor the screecher. It will make for a quieter Christmas season.

Reply from Sami: Humor the screecher.!! Shut up, you stoopid life-ruining double doodyhead!

Reply from John: Whatever you say, Samantha.

Reply from Marlena: Thank you John.

Sarah talks about the "retired ornaments" which are in the basement.
Facebook post from Sami: Hey, my beautiful ornament had better not be sitting in the basement, getting pooped on by mice and eaten by cockroaches.

Reply from Lucas: Sami, your ornament was never even on the tree. Gran had it made when we got married the last time, but you divorced me to marry DiMera before Christmas. Why would you think they'd hang it on the tree?? And by the way, Gran's house does not have mice and cockroaches. You're thinking of the DiMansion.

Reply from Julie: Sami Brady, your ornament will never be on our beloved tree. It's for people we love and cherish, and you're neither of those.

Reply from Sami: Yet you still hang Nick Fallon's ornament? And Jeremy Horton's? And wasn't your brother Steven a crook and con artist? Hypocrite. Your stoopid tree isn't good enough for my truly radiant ornament anyway. I'll come back to Salem, put up a huge tree in the middle of Horton Town Square and fill it with ornaments that say "Sami Is the Greatest!"

Reply from Julie: [cut off by John]

Reply from John: Julie, Doc and I have decided to just agree with Sami, it's the easier path.

Reply from Julie: Whatever you say, Sami. :rolleyes:

Reply from Sami: UGH! I HATE YOU! And your stoopid husband, too!

Reply from Will and Allie: Sorry Julie.

Reply from Julie: It's all right darlings. You can't help who your mother is.

Reply from Sami: That's right. Look at Lucas and his mother. Or Holly and her trampy Sydnapping mother.

Reply from John: As usual, Sami brings all the holiday cheer.

Reply from Leo: I don't know about you folks, but I love Sami! She's entertaining as hell! Just wind her up and let her go. Hey Sami, tell us about the Titan conference room table!

Reply from everybody in Salem: NO!!

Back