Fall 2021 previews

A lot of people on today's (Tuesday) show about acting or being crazy. Is it set up for what's coming up?

The best part of the promo was Victor and his snark. Victor's back!

It also looks like Xander finally finds out about what happened to Sarah.

Not interested in Paulina and Abe getting married. She also snubs Chanel by choosing Lani instead of her for maid of honor. (Since neither Lani or Chanel know about Lani being Paulina's daughter, it would have been better for her to choose Chanel).

It looks like Jake's backstory might get more interesting.

Not interested in Ben in Ciara having a baby.

I'm not crazy about the possession storyline, but we will see. Today was interesting with a better episode than we've seen on the show in months.

Well, I guess Ben and Ciara have had plenty of practice for making a baby. That little clip from the fall preview was a bit over the top. I saw more of them in that few seconds than I ever wanted to. Someone please tell me I imagined it.

Well, everyone thought she left with rex, so am guessing someone finally talks with him.

As to Ben/ciara in that clip.....I ff'd right thru whatever. What I saw written on the screen was more than enough to make me do it again. (Yes, I watch the clips a few times, as they are two quick at times to absorb whatever is going on. They do like to stuff as much as they can into a few seconds.

The promo looks really good. A lot of stories.

I don't want Ciara and Ben to have a baby right away. They need to get out into the world a bit more. Interact with other charaters.

Jake the hit man. Well I'm surprised.

From little that I saw Marlena elevation didn't look embarrassing.

Will Sarah be a recast?

Back