Fall Preview & Spoilers/ longer preview added

Of course this is to get you interested in whatever is coming via Peacock......but supposedly, Kate, Marlena & Kayla are all sick, Kayla doesn't make it, is shown in heaven??? And with 2 cars in the area, no idea which and who goes over the cliff.

Of course this is to get you interested in whatever is coming via Peacock......but supposedly, Kate, Marlena & Kayla are all sick, Kayla doesn't make it, is shown in heaven??? And with 2 cars in the area, no idea which and who goes over the cliff.
I was thinking Jennifer since Missy Reeves doesn't seem to be coming back

Haha, as I was watching this clip here, it showed on my TV. LOLOL

They need to actually kill someone for me to care about the trio of grandmas in distress. EJ needs to die.

Eric and Nicole? Meh. Chad and Abby? Puke.

The make-up on Kayla did look great though, I'm sure she'll do a great job with those silly, forgettable scenes.

The more I thought about Dachsie's idea that Jen goes over the cliff, the more agreeing to that idea I have become. Missy doesn't want to return, Cady is not constantly available. I just hate the idea of another legacy character getting killed. Yes , it would free Jack....(and Matt is a fabulous actor) but with Days, people dream, have nightmares, imagine, etc. Don't trust those clips one iota. And having Will return to find creep Leo insinuating he is a "thing" with Sonny ? Another yuk!

Someone in a flowered blouse is screaming at the end of the clip. Jennifer had on cream, EJ wouldnt have that on and I think the other car was Ava and I think the flowered blouse was a passenger. I can't see Jen having a passenger so it could be one of the other two. and the more I think about it, I think it was EJ's mom whose name right now is escaping me.

There's a new Horton ornament. Wonder who it's for? Looks like the last letter is "n" - the only name I can think of is Gwen.

affabaae1cabcf480a417fbdc6bcc377.jpg

Back