Hello again

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wasn't sure where to put this, so here seems good. Mods please move it if needed.

I've been so so busy with some stuff I can't mention here that involves running two busy twitter pages, a website, and lots of interviews.

For a few weeks, it looked like I'd be taking a substitute position, but I have nixed that - no time.

I work 20-25 hours for my nonprofit, too, and recently bought my mom's house which needs fixing up (traveling 1-2 days per week).

We're also doing two remodeling projects in our home, which is way too big for our family at the moment, and never seems clean enough.

With all that, I have not figured out how to access Days. I really felt subscribing when the show was so terrible would send the wrong message.

Because I wasn't watching, and couldn't help with summaries, and the show was so bad, I thought I'd take a "brain break" and that meant less time on the Spectator. Something had to give!

It took me a few weeks to break the habit of opening this tab in the evening.

I'm still around, and finding on my personal twitter a dearth of Days commentary, so I hope to catch up on some summaries. But from what I have seen, the writing hasn't improved.

I hope you're all doing well, and I'll try to stop in daily to read the summaries and interact with you fine folks once a day. I really have missed it!!

We've missed you Jason.

The writing hasn't improved at all. This week we've had some scenes most of us didn't like.

Pop in when you can.

So happy to hear from you, Jason! You sure do sound very busy.

I think some of the shows have been better, as far as solid scenes between Steve and John, Nicole and Chloe, a few others I can't immediately recall. Since these shows had been filmed pre-Peacock, we have not yet been "treated" to more "steamy" scenes yet. I hope we never will.

The threesome with Alex, Chanel and Allie was actually pretty well done, not graphic, but it was still not appreciated by anyone.

I do hope that, one day, you will be able to watch again, but the summaries posted here are absolutely wonderful and really do provide you with all you need to know.

Good luck with all your "stuff.":)

Oh, wow, Jason, how good to see you, was getting really worried, so glad you are o.k. but exhausted, (you have a lot going on.)
Actually, with Days, they seem to have good days.....and then not so good days . But complaints are more on the directing, wardrobe, & at times, concentration on just a few characters, neglecting the rest. I think, right now, Peacock has opened their cheap special ($19.99 for a year) again. I watch on my computer.....maybe I will find how to get it on my TV.....so far, no luck. The new character Wendy is really good, in my opinion, tho we have only seen her a couple times. Meanwhile, hope you hang around and we see you often again.

Hey Jason, good to see you. I have missed your commentaries. So far you haven't missed much, as Poirot said, overall we seem as a group to be a bit disappointed with the recent quality of our show. I do like Wendy very much. She will be a person to stand up to some of the big buffoons who grace our TV'S every day. Take care, stay safe, you are missed for sure.

As a matter of fact, please all of us stay safe, but most of all be happy.

Back