Hey folks!

coyote

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just snooping around for likeminded people to gush about Days with! Not sure what's the typical introduction here, but I'm in my mid 30s, been watching on/off since mid 90s. Most of my breaks being due to air time not agreeing with my work hours, lol.

Currently 54 and 55 I believe that are showing here in Norway (half of each or something, I don't know), but I've never cared about being spoiled in this show, so that's not a concern of mine. (Literally impossible anyway if you look up any info online, lol so I've learned not to care).

I don't really have any favorite ships or pairings or any of the kind, rather I have favorite characters I guess. Marlena's smile had me melting even as a small kid, lol. And let's just say Stefano set the standard for some things in my life growing up.

Anyway, don't know what else to say. Guess I'll have a snoop around here. Feel free to ask me if you have any requests from the seasons airing here, perhaps I can provide anything of value.

Welcome aboard the Days train. Lots of varying opinions and ideas here. Not sure where Norway is in the saga of the Salem citizens through the years, but if any questions, ask away. Like you, I don't have "ships" but do have favorite characters, and like everyone, have stories I like, and others I really don't care for. Have fun here. Enjoy!

Welcome, Coyote!

So glad Days is as far reaching as Norway, incredible!

I enjoyed reading your first post and look forward to many more.

welcome-images.png

Thanks, Poirot! I believe we're actually in around the first or second quarter of season 56 (so 2020?) or a little further in. Personally I'm in around season 54, trying to catch up between being overworked and understaffed, hah, (but who isn't these days, right?).

Not even sure how many people watch it here anyway, but PlutoTV airs it here after picking it up from ViaFree, who picked it up after, uhm, I forget the chain of pick-ups. I believe it's not actually airing on TV anymore, only on streaming.

You are right........currently it is streaming only.

Wish they'd go back to being on regular TV..........but ....instead of an hour, with nearly half the time filled with commercials, we can reduce it down to 35-40 minutes or so now.

Back