Hi!

Little-Sweetness

Reaction score
Hey, just stopping in to say hello! I've been a Days of Our Lives fan since I came out of my mother's womb. :) I watched the show with my mom and dad growing up, and have watched clips from the 80s obsessively since I was about 16. I still love the show today, but to me, nothing is better than the classic supercouple storylines of the 80s, especially Steve and Kayla.

O/T: I'm a reporter and news editor; I'm obsessed with books, jigsaw puzzles and old-school Super Nintendo Emulator/PC games; and I've recently picked up bullet journaling in my spare time.

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Welcome.

You say you are a reporter, eh? Like Jennifer and Adrienne? Or more like Will??

Or are you one of those reporters who actually go to work and turn in stories? :)

Just teasing, since there really aren't any actual professions that are shown on Days that come close to resembling what people really do.

You say you are a reporter, eh? Like Jennifer and Adrienne? Or more like Will??
Or are you one of those reporters who actually go to work and turn in stories? :)

Bahaha! It depends on the day, honestly! I report for a local newspaper. When news hits, it hits all at once and I am juggling ten stories. When it's slow, we're taking pictures of weird pumpkins from peoples gardens (sadly, I'm not exaggerating here) and cutting up about Game of Thrones at the office. It's a crazy life, but I love it, most of the time. :love:

source.gif

This forum is a safe and fun place to chat Days and many other topics. So glad you've jumped right into the fun and have enjoyed reading your posts!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I've only been here a few days but I can already tell I'm going to love it. I used to post on soap opera forums all the time; but alas most of them disappeared around the age of Facebook's rise. I prefer platforms like these because it's easier to get to know other people based on mutual interests.

Back