I need your input

Jungle Madness

Reaction score
Website
www.cdc.gov
Hi my fellow Days fans. Seeing how TIIC will likely never truly resolve the Dimera Clan vs the people of Salem storyline and all the assorted unanswered questions surrounding Stefano's various crimes, I've decided to write a conclusion of my own as an epic piece of fanfiction. Now I need your help so that I cover everything in the story arch of importance. For example I know the murky status of John Black must be resolved along with whatever Alice Horton allegedly had on Stefano/the Dimeras. What else springs to your minds that you'd like addressed in my swashbuckling adventure?

Also I could use a co-author or at least some consultants. If interested please reply. My aim simply being to write the best epic I can and please my fellow fans.

Days of Our Lives: Vendetta -

The basic plot is set in the current show environment and revolves around a mysterious, masked grim reaper like character called Charon (note the meaning of the name) who is targeting current and ex-Dimera employees with medical backgrounds. Fleeing Charon a frantic Dr. Wilhelm Rolf arrives in Salem. Rolf is then slain by the assassin mere feet from the Brady Pub. In his coat pocket is found a note reading 'save the innocent, find the other Dimera doctors'. The incident brings several investigators from the past such as Bo Brady back to Salem as the gang tries to unravel the mystery which takes them from the swamps surrounding Maison Blanche to Stefano's Caribbean Island gateway.

It would be nice to know how Andre' escaped death so many times, lol, But...what about Benji? Stefano seemed to ignore or leave him alone for years, and yet he was murdered for his liver, and Benji's children are also seemingly left alone.
What about that dumb egg that Princess Gina was to retrieve for Stefano. Why? What happened to it, what was so great about the coin?

I had forgotten about that detail concerning Benji's family. Though I have now fitted it into my story. Without spoiling this too badly I can say Mrs. Horton, being the kind soul she was, used her blackmail to protect the innocent Benji and his family. Her blackmail being something Stefano would never want made public, is all I'll say for now.

@Heroic Muse Don't worry Bo shall be one of the stars in my story. I plan several emotional scenes between him and Hope. At one point she'll beg him to come home. At another point he'll fear he's becoming like Stefano, Andre or Kristen obsessed with vengeance rather than obtaining justice.

Back