If I wrote Monday's show

SarahBeth

Reaction score
I would have Aiden and Bo fight to the death,

OF BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!

Bo was ruined years ago and tptb have now ruined Aiden so I really hope that they both die. Bo's a mess right now, so it wouldn't be hard for Aiden to kill him and then bleed out from the stab wound. How I wish this is how it would play out.

The cliffhanger today was terrible. I really expected it to be done better (why, after it took Bo the entire episode to wander across Salem when he magically made it in one episode from Kansas, I have no idea). They should have had Hope's gun go off at the end- who knows who got shot? But no, instead we get Bo screaming... Again. Was it another NO? I was too busy rolling my eyes to pay attention.

There were multiple "cliffhangers" today. Think about it - Joey (what's going on there), Brady and Jeannie T (OMG), John, Marlena, and Sami, not just Bo and Aiden and Hope. Lots to ponder over the weekend. And don't forget Steve's note and Andre's comments.

I think Sami overshadowed it, and it made me mad. I'm sorry but if my son had just been killed, I wouldn't be prancing in and smiling, talking about my also-dead husband. Brady and Theresa, Steve/Kayla/Joey, any of the other stuff would have been a better final scene than what we saw.

Caroline's car was there and we are to really believe Bo ran? Give me a break, this is just plain stupid. Reminds me of how they brought Jack back and made such a fool of that character.

And Bo, you need to be punched in the teeth for yelling and being so violent a foot in front of your Mother that you know is or was very sick!

Hope going on and on gushing was over done in my opinion. J

ust, grrr at a lot of this episode. Oh and Steve, you have been in contact with no one? No one knows you are there? Um how about all those phone calls you made all over the world to contacts? Ridiculous.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Jen and Harleyquinn, agreed. Miss Spinbrush 2015 (Sami) ruined it for me. Well, almost. NO WAY am I letting her ruin the good stuff for me.

While she didn't ruin it for me, I just don't get why she would give a baboon's red buttocks about who killed EJ when she is there because Will her son was brutally murdered and is so much more important than that piece of excrement. She should be breaking down hell's door to find Will's murderer. I guess the new writers still don't get how disgusting the rapist and victim couple was. Sick and repulsive.

Back