SPOILER !! Is she really leaving?

TylerJax

Reaction score
I didn't pick up the magazine, but last night at the grocery store, I saw a magazine cover that said Arianne Zucker (Nicole) was leaving Days. (can't remember which soap magazine it was) Is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Inasmuch as she broke the news herself, way ahead of when Days itself would probably want to have announced it, I doubt her mind will change. I keep thinking of Chandler Massey (ex-Will)....(he blurted out he was going to leave backstage at the Daytime Emmy awards a few years ago.......and was off the show immediately. !!

A) I am sad she is leaving. I love Nicole Walker (Arianne Zucker).

B) If she did leave on her own accord, I don't blame her. She has been handed some really terrible storylines over the years. Even though she played her character incredibly so (in my opinion), they are still terrible stories. I wish her the best.

C) If it wasn't on her own accord, and they let her go, "they" are idiots.

If Nicole (Arianne Zucker) is leaving, I would like to see a clip of her first day on the show. I remember her working at the cafe.

Yes, Eric was sitting there, reading the paper about Kristen Blake's death (when Penelope was killed instead). Nicole took his order. Sami eventually came along and sat with him. She was working at Bella at the time.

Back