Jen67 passed away

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just found out Jen67 died in Sept. the day before her birthday. I sent a message for her birthday and her brother just
wrote me back. There's a link to her obituary. I have his email address if anyone wants it. I'm not going to post on the board.

This is the avatar she used.

1667263435336.png

Here is what he sent me.

I am Jen67's brother and I am sorry to let you know that Jen67 passed away on September 16, 2022. I saw your message from my Sister's email account and I was finally able to log in to her Salem Spectator account (I had to answer a question which I was finally able to Google!).

You can read her obituary here:

<https://traditioncare.com/tribute/details/2759/Jennifer-Brown/obituary.html#tribute-start>

Feel free to share this information on this site as I know my sister loved this website and also Days of Our Lives. I also think it is nice to let others know what has happened when a contributor to a website suddenly stops interacting, so I wanted to let you know.

Thank you, Rick Brown

Am so grateful to her brother, Rick, for letting us know, & sending the link to her obituary. My deepest sympathies to Jen's family. Eternal rest be granted unto her, O Lord, may she rest in peace. God Bless.

Back