Just a lost European

ilovegabi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My friend introduced me to Will and Sonny, as she loves them, and I ended up getting way more invested in DOOL than she ever did. I absolutely fell in love with Gabi and got obsessed, started watching the full episodes.

Turns out American daytime TV is on at the perfect time for me. I can just settle into an episode after work. I'm 27 and a chemical engineer and I live in Belgium.

I'm playing some catch up now and trying to watch older stuff, but it's impossible to catch up on so many years of television. I haven't watched a soap since I was eight (my dad's favorite got killed off, he refused to keep watching), but I am loving it so much.

I'm so happy there's a writer's forum here. I haven't written much for days (been suffering bad writer's block lately) but I always love finding new fiction and I can't wait to read it!

edited to write out Will and Sonny's names; combo names are not used on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, glad you joined us......Welcome aboard, many of us began watching Days at various times during the years, so always are "catchin' up" to what happened before we began. Days has been around a long time. Welcome aboard..........

Welcome! The Writer's Bench is a great place to have some fun. I live in my alternate reality there much of the time. LOL

welcome-13.gif

Back