Leo's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is always another one of Kate's eggs coupled with Roman's sperm....Ughhhhh.
If so, Leo certainly hasn't inherited the yen to put a blue chunk in his hair or Roman's manner of speaking. He has yet to say: "What da hell," although that's what Roman would probably say if Leo waltzed into the Pub, looked at Roman, and exclaimed, "Daddy!"
OMG, if Leo turned out to somehow be Zack. Talk about turning Salem on its ear.
And, please, oh please, don't let that be true.
This scenario is truly sick, but after the way Hope has been behaving lately, she'd almost deserve it.
Rafe's son with that girl he was engaged to that supposedly died? Jordan is coming back, Sami keeps needing him, Kate is still around, might as well have another female, from his past, running around Salem.
Hopefully, it's not Jordan. Arthur the cat would really, really hate this. In fact, the very sight of grifter Leo in one of his weird suits might just cause Arthur to channel his inner Horton the Tiger. As for Rafe, let's not add to his misery by throwing Leo into the mix. He's got his hands full with corrupt, obsessed Hope, and Gabi is facing more prison time.

What if Leo was actually JT? The baby that was switched with Zack at birth, who Hope raised, until she found out JT wasn't hers......and then JT's parents took him back. That would be a very interesting twist....and one I doubt these writers would have come up with.

It would never be Pocket because no matter how they spin the wheel on that one, he's a Kirakis. (if his parents are Philip/Mimi or Shawn-D/Belle) Since Sonny and Leo had sex, it rules out Leo secretly being any biological member of the Kiriakis or Johnson family.

And please note, when I mentioned Zach (with an "h") in a prior post, I talking about Zach Parker, a child Megan Hathaway used to trick Bo into thinking she had given birth to his baby when they were in high school. He was not Megan or Bo's son. And he is a completely different child than Zack (with a "k"), the son of Bo and Hope, born nearly two decades later.

How is Shawn D & Belle any relation to Kiriakis?

It does seem that everyone is related to everyone! I don't see how they can keep track of who they aren't related to so they can find a date for New Year's Eve. I suppose this is why they bring in new characters for love interests. Even then, the newcomer ends up being related to someone. Gads! It makes my head ache just trying to straighten these relationships out!

Reactions: jgk
That's a good idea, Just Samantha! Only a very few Salemites have real jobs. As far as I know, eating chowder at the Brady Pub does not count as a real job. The only ones I see in an actual workplace are Kayla and Hope and Rafe. Roman is the one dishing up the chowder so I guess he counts as being gainfully employed.

I just thought of some one else. Maybe he is Chad's brother, or half brother! Chad's mother was a call girl. That is how she and Kae knew each other.

Reactions: jgk
One of Jordan Ridgeway's aliases was Joan Cooper. Days really needs to keep track of the names they reuse.
Maybe she's his mom and that's why she's returning? Maybe he's her half-brother that supposedly died in utero during her mother's car accident? It would certainly be more interesting (and affect a few more characters on canvas) than Diana Colville.

Good point, Jason. I'm sure most of the Salemites wouldn't know who Diana Colville is. John certainly would, as would Marlena, but the younger folks would not. I barely remember her! Leo's mother must be someone who everyone knew or knew of. Otherwise it would be pointless.

Days has been mining it's history for a while now, bringing in characters from Days of ago. Sarah is a good example, Rex, Mimi, even Vivian....Theresa was one.....lots of newer viewers never heard of any of them, and the show did a good job in covering their previous history. Currently, even Jack is new to some viewers.
But, you know who I would love to see back, yes, recurring, but I just loved Maxine! The no nonsense head nurse at the hospital.LOL. Really miss her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back