November preview

Read somewhat of an interview about November, think it might have been by Carlivati......not sure....but Shawn & Belle get married, which gets Jan's dander up, so she evidently plots to make it "not happen".

And this will make you roll your eyes......evidently Jake & Kate hook up....yep, a one night stand goes further on. LOL

And with Abby finding nothing wrong with being friends with Jake, causing Chad to get his nose out of joint, Gwen takes advantage to drive wedge between the couple.

Rafe & Gabi return, all well in their family. Rafe figured to get back with Hope, but she is gone, Ciara has died. He finds a new path. Gabi was hoping to hook up with Jake, only to find, well, he is already involved elsewhere. Sarah agrees with Xander that Philip is up to something, so they decide to work together to find out.

Gwen knows the Deveraux family secret, decides to manipulate Abby into revealing it at the anniv. party.

And then Tripp says "not me", Steve believes, Kayla doubts, & Allie hears he is denying, so....her "Sami" genes make an appearance. LOL

Jan: She ought to be jailed for forcing the viewers to again endure such a tired plot:eek:.

Kate: Another notch on her bedpost! Older women in Salem must be envious of her talents. Who's next, Harold?

Abigail: Clueless as always. She obviously has no consideration for Chad's feelings. Could a divorce be in their future?

Rafe: Welcome back, Detective Hernandez. Hopefully, the writers will give him story lines worthy of his talents.

Gabi: Oh, boo-hoo, Jake is unavailable. :cry: Maybe, it's time for Gabba-Gabba to remember that she has a child to raise.

Trippy: His misery continues into October? These writers certainly don't have any mercy on Steve's son or the poor viewers:sick:.

And then Tripp says "not me", Steve believes, Kayla doubts, & Allie hears he is denying, so....her "Sami" genes make an appearance. LOL
Hasn't her "SAMI" gene be out and about with this whole stupid kidnapping???
Gabi: Oh, boo-hoo, Jake is unavailable. :cry: Maybe, it's time for Gabba-Gabba to remember that she has a child to raise.
Gabi's darling daughter is in Arizona having fun swimming in her cousins' pool.

Sweeps sound actually very dull and boring.... what a shock.... normally they keep me at the edge of waking from my afternoon nap..... Maybe there will be something in the there there....

And the other ones I read are that Ava will be back at the end of the month. And that Lani finds out what Eli did to her BFF and she goes into labor. Val comes for the birth of the babies. And, as many of us already figured out, Gwen will be Abby's sister somehow. And, also the DNA results will match Tripp, but he insists it was not him. But, no mention of JJ at all.

So, if the prison break out was the filler story, does that mean that there will be a Halloween episode scheduled and then they will be back on track? All those drop-in visitors all be gone and their non-existent stories wrapped up? Anyone know when that episode will air? I would expect it to be this Friday if they are trying to match the real dates, but the spoilers don't indicate that.

Gabi's darling daughter is in Arizona having fun swimming in her cousins' pool.
Sonny posted the following picture to Facebook.

Justin asks who the little kid is.

Sonny replies: I can tell you who it isn't, it isn't Arianna, that's for sure.

f26eebf17fd232e0968a5704528715ea.jpg

Many of us think Gwen is Jack's daughter. And now, there's a possibility of Kate being the mother. (SPECULATION)
Kate has been on screen since the early 90’s and has never been pregnant- except for Philip circa 1994- and Vivian carried Philip, not Kate. It was Kate’s eggs/embryo put into Vivian. No pregnancies since then. Maybe some of those eggs were fertilized with Jack’s donated sperm? But why would Jack have donated his sperm to hospital?

Of course the writers gave her more children. She arrived in Salem with Lucas who was around 17 or 18 at the time. Austin and Billie soon realized Kate was their mother and later Cassie and Rex arrived in the pod from space and revealed to be hers and Roman's, carried by Marlena. I would prefer she not have any more children.

Jack has been only involved with Jennifer since 1989. (Unless we count the disgusting pairing with Eve a couple years ago when he had memory loss). So if they write that Jack and Kate had a fling, it would have to be pre 1987 when Jack first came to Salem. He was involved with Melissa Horton and Kayla Brady (Johnson) from 1987-1988 then fell in love with Jennifer 1989-1990. He briefly married Eve in 1991 I think for Eve to get the inheritance from Nick, but he only did that because Jennifer was pushing him away after Lawrence raped her. Jack still loved Jennifer when he was with Eve. And Eve was not pregnant after their marriage ended so Eve could not be the mother of Gwen.

And when Kate came to Salem around 1993 she may have interacted with Jack but it was not romantic. Jack was with Jennifer and Kate was with Victor then.

So, if Gwen is Jack’s daughter, I hope she is not Kate’s daughter as well. I hope it’s another woman Jack met prior to meeting Jennifer. Gwen and Abigail look roughly the same age though. Which would mean she was conceived around the time Jack and Jennifer were together in early 1990’s. I will be furious if they write that Jack cheated during that time when they were first married.

Last edited:
I read a RUMOR that Kayla's dusty old womb isn't a suitable habitat for a Stefaclone so Rolf makes some sort of deal with Gwen to carry the Frankenbaby. Again, this is a RUMOR.

Using Kristen's dusty old womb makes more sense. Kristen's personality is much closer to his beloved Stefano.

Kate has been on screen since the early 90’s and has never been pregnant- except for Philip circa 1994- and Vivian carried Philip, not Kate. It was Kate’s eggs/embryo put into Vivian. No pregnancies since then. Maybe some of those eggs were fertilized with Jack’s donated sperm? But why would Jack have donated his sperm to hospital?
So, if Gwen is Jack’s daughter, I hope she is not Kate’s daughter as well. I hope it’s another woman Jack met prior to meeting Jennifer. Gwen and Abigail look roughly the same age though. Which would mean she was conceived around the time Jack and Jennifer were together in early 1990’s. I will be furious if they write that Jack cheated during that time when they were first married.
The writers made Paul the son of John, even though it was literally impossible based upon what we saw on our screens. Drake Hogestyn (John) said it best in an interview, that it wasn't even possible, but we just have to go with it.

Back