November preview

EJ/Ava - EJ banished Ava from Salem. Ava finds an ally to seek revenge. EJ and Ava get in a game
of who out does the other. It ends up with deadly consequences for both of them.

Paulina/Sloan/Chanel - Paulina thinks the crisis is over when Sloan is neutralized. As they wait
for the election results, Chanel's secret comes out.

Johnny/Wendy - Wendy wants to know what her brother is doing. Johnny wants to what EJ is doing.
They know Rolf is involved and try to track him down.

Chloe/Stefan/Gabi/Li - Gabi and Li's wedding is coming up. Stefan and Gabi keep bumping into each
other. Stefan is suppose to hate her, but other feelings keep coming up. Gabi is trying to stay away
from Stefan and focus on Li. Stefan is getting closer to Chloe.

Xander/Sarah - Xander has a fight with Victor. Xander and Sarah move into a motel. Xander wants
to prove to Sarah he can be a good husband, but he's tempted to go back to his old, shady ways.

Alex/Stephanie/Chad - Chad isn't over Abigail and he's told Stephanie this. He's not sure when he'll
be ready. Stephanie is drawing closer to Alex. Will Chad regret his decision?

Rafe/Nicole/Eric/Jada - Things are complicated with Rafe and Jada working together and not Eric
and Nicole are working together. Eric and Nicole are fighting their feelings. Will Nicole leave her
marriage to be with Eric. Jada is the wild card.

Another Beyond Salem will be happening in November. Steve and Kayla are on an adventure to
help Tripp. Tripp's life is in danger and Steve has to help him. Kayla wants to go with him.

EJ banished Ava from Salem. Ava finds an ally to seek revenge. EJ and Ava get in a game
of who out does the other. It ends up with deadly consequences for both of them.

Deadly..... in Salem.... ya right.....

unless Alex dies and Ben comes back... or Bonnie dies and Adrienne returns.....

I'm sure it will flesh out and be an outstanding sweeps and not the typical sleeps....... :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Soapkitty, are we sure they have the means? How much could Justin earn from his law practice? Most of his clients are family members who never mention paying him. And he doesn’t even have an office or even a few law books. As for Chad, what corporation would hire him besides DiMira Enterprises? He doesn’t have a college degree or an MBA, and his only job experience is running DiMera, which as everyone knows entails very little work. The sad fact is that most Salemites would find themselves unemployable if they ever left the cozy confines of their hometown.

EJ/Ava - EJ banished Ava from Salem. Ava finds an ally to seek revenge. EJ and Ava get in a game of who out does the other. It ends up with deadly consequences for both of them. [EJ must not do too much as CEO since he also has plenty of time to persecute the downtrodden Ava. Doesn't he know that the concept of DiMera vendettas died with the Phoenix?]

Johnny/Wendy - Wendy wants to know what her brother is doing. Johnny wants to what EJ is doing. They know Rolf is involved and try to track him down. [Good luck with that. Even professionals have a hard time locating the elusive Rolf.]

Xander/Sarah - Xander has a fight with Victor. Xander and Sarah move into a motel. Xander wants to prove to Sarah he can be a good husband, but he's tempted to go back to his old, shady ways. [One would think that the old grouch would want to please Maggie by giving her son-in-law a decent job of Titan. The company could use a man like Xander especially since horndog CEO Alex is preoccupied with his overactive love life.]

Rafe/Nicole/Eric/Jada - Things are complicated with Rafe and Jada working together and not Eric and Nicole are working together. Eric and Nicole are fighting their feelings. Will Nicole leave her marriage to be with Eric. Jada is the wild card. [Nicole needs a few sessions with Doc Evans. What sane woman would lust after a feckless ex-priest when married to a solid guy like Rafe? As for Jada, the sooner she takes a bus out of town the better.]

This afternoon I was looking for something, and you know how you run across other things, stop & read, etc. Well, I ran across an old interview with ReRon, last Aug., I think, not sure. Anyway, the article was about the various cast members who left the show, one after the other. Ben & Ciara, Lani & ...sheesh, forgot character name, but Lamon Archer played him; Abigail being killed, I think a couple others......but anyway, viewers were getting worried with all the departures, was Days getting cancelled. Nope, but ReRon stated there was going to be another death of a major character, happening soon (meaning this fall) and would not be murder mystery, but would begin a huge storyline.

So, it seems, this death is either accidental, or illness, and ReRon assures it is not Marlena. This is concerning me, as some characters have not been in story for some time. Or seem to be only "filler" scenes. I know actors may decide to retire, go elsewhere, etc. You know, spread their wings, so to speak. Both John & Marlena, Steve & Kayla, Kate, Roman, Doug & Julie, no story for any, just appearing here and there. These are the long time staples on Days. Currently, there seems to be an undercurrent in story, whereas something could easily go awry.

Whatever ReRon was talking about, has to happen pretty soon. Just am so uneasy.

Oh maybe it's Bonnie. And then of course Adrienne returns. Honestly if it were a huge long time character I think they'd find a way to advertise it in some way. I'd think they want sort of part time viewers to know if they were going to kill off Victor or something but maybe streaming changes that thinking.

I was thinking the other day about the preview they ran before. Wasn't there a car off a cliff thing? I thought we originally got the impression from that preview that the Jenn accident was with another car? I was going to mention it but then I though my memory was just off.

Back