Pray for my family

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Hello friends,

Please send up some prayers for my husband and all of our family. My husband's dad, my father in love, my children's beloved "Pappox" (Pappaw, with his nickname "Ox"), passed away last night after a battle with cancer.

We are all heartbroken, but we rejoice with the saints that have gone before us as they welcome him to God's celestial shores of Heaven.

We just were able to see him last week and he got to meet his newest grand baby. Oh, how much he fell in love with her at first sight. We have precious memories to tell her about as she grows up.

Fly high, dad, we miss you so much already!

I am so sad for you and your family and loved ones. Condolences and prayers coming to your family from so many of us. God Bless and please remember you are loved here. We are a "family" of sorts here and we are sharing in your grief. :cry:

DaysLady - My deepest condolences for your family. Sending prayers to get you all through this time. How beautiful that you were with him and that he had the opportunity to meet his newest grandchild. You will always have your memories to share and rejoice in his life. Bless you, all.

Back