Prayer for my daughter’s friend

Kris10

Reaction score
I was shocked this morning when my phone blared an Amber alert. Even more shocked to discover that it was a girl I knew.

She goes to school with my girls and was Siege’s friend. She also lives around the corner.

They believe she was kidnapped last night after she got off work and a ransom has been demanded when her parents called her phone.

Please pray that she is found and returned home safely. We are really scared for her. The students are all distraught as well.

All of the kids at school are upset, one of their other classmates worked with her (but not last night) and she’s blaming herself. The school has brought in counselors and will have a candlelight vigil tonight.

We live in such scary times

Thank God, answering prayers in a very positive way. Blessings on all involved in the search & rescue. It will be a while before we learn what all happened, but we all thank the Good Lord.
WW, thought perhaps I was the only one who remembered that prayer, learned as a kid, never forgotten. Thank you!

At 6:30, we were updated that she was with her parents and was being checked out at the hospital. Then she was going to be able to go home.

Thanks everyone for the prayers. Siege is giving them time tonight and tomorrow morning but she plans to stop by tomorrow afternoon just to check in and see if she needs anything.

Back