Rumors and more rumors are flying

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And the following are strictly rumors......which means not yet denied or confirmed..........

EXITING.....up to December
Nicole (July 29), Harris, Sloan, Eric (in Dec.), Theresa,

UPCOMING STORIES

Leo gets a new lover
Xander & Sarah get married, a secret is exposed at the wedding
Brady of course couples up with Ava
Maggie does not marry Kon man
But Theresa & Alex do marry - & the truth comes out about Alex not really being Victor's heir,
so Xander is eventually CEO of DiMera
Holly & Kristen are living in the DiMansion
Xander's mother comes to town,
EJ gets a new love
And surprise to no one.....Kon's daughter shows up alive

As I said, strictly rumors, so until verified........grain of salt.......

Did not know where to put this. but the most hysterical thing I have read is that an actress comes on the show as a new character, and is supposed to look exactly like Abby.........which all the characters comment on.........but we, the viewers won't see it at all, of course.

Interesting that Eric leaves so much later than Nicole; but WHY are they keeping Ava???? And Ava with Brady???? At least they aren't mentioning Brady with Kristen again, so that's good. Theresa leaves, but does Gwen return? Even though we all saw it coming, the fact that Kon man's daughter is still alive means that they must be extending his story, as well, which isn't a happy thought.

I just can't deal with it if they put Brady with Ava. I've never had any tolerance for her and it's once again too weird on age for me considering where they should be age wise in reality. I think of her as much older since she was introduced through Steve. They should have tried Brady with Gwen and skipped all this other nonsense.

Stefan is gone and EJ is with Gabi. Wrap your head around that.

I've heard no Alex and Theresa wedding. Xander busts it up with the truth about the will. This is around August 17. But Xander seems to find out really soon and sit on the info for months while he and Sarah figure out who did it. That's how his mum comes in I guess?

Last edited:
Gabi and E.J allegedly become a couple. Apparently a pretty serious one. Sorry I initially wrote Ava above. Ava and Brady supposedly hook up.

Other stuff I've heard: Theresa is gone after the wedding blow up. Jack and Jennifer are back when the Abby story kicks off. Diana is back with a reveal to Leo. I hope he is John's and moves into the townhouse to bug Marlena.

There is so much that makes no sense here, as if the cast is being flipped and turned inside out!

My comments on the rumors:

Leo gets a new lover (A new cast member or someone we have already seen?)
Xander & Sarah get married, a secret is exposed at the wedding (Glad they are getting married and trust the secret is that Xander is Victor's son.)
Brady of course couples up with Ava (Absolutely insane! But also is true to his pattern of favoring older women.)
Maggie does not marry Kon man (Thank goodness!)
But Theresa & Alex do marry - & the truth comes out about Alex not really being Victor's heir, (As I said with rumor #2 above re: the secret, and then Theresa will be stuck with a not-so-wealthy hound dog.)
So Xander is eventually CEO of DiMera (DiMera?????)
Holly & Kristen are living in the DiMansion (They already are, right?)
Xander's mother comes to town (Dum dum dum dum dum!)
EJ gets a new love (Based on the above, it is Gabi? They hate each other, what gives?)
And surprise to no one.....Kon's daughter shows up alive (Good, on so many levels.)

Back