SPOILER !! Week Dec 4

A thought on each of the Sami spoilers:

1. I think Sami might be the only one who can get through to Lucas about his drinking. He has thrown Kate out of his life a lot. Although he and Sami have a tumultuous relationship, they are friends and truly care about each other. He would know she is looking out for him and for Will with this statement.

2. Sami & Rafe were an amazing couple and totally in love once. Yes there was that obviously misguided transgression with EJ, but there is still love there (I believe). I truly believe that they are "making love" and not just hitting the sheets. Yes, there are extenuating circumstances with Rafe being engaged to Hope and Sami being distraught about Will, but, as for Rafe hiding, he may not be doing it so that Hope doesn't get mad at him, but so that this doesn't cause a major problem between aunt and niece. Maybe he's looking out for the ladies he loves.

I'm usually in Sami's corner, but even I don't know why she would get Ben to reenact Will's death to try and jog his memory. I know she's desperate, but this is over the top. But that's Sami! I'm hearing Ben doesn't completely go through with it, and rats out Sami to Will, which of course makes Will hate Sami even more. Geez, I was hoping they'd have more time to repair their relationship before she leaves. I'm sure they will, but probably won't be long enough time for viewers.

Not going to comment on the Rafe/Hope breakup because we have seen nothing on screen, but there has certainly been a lot of speculation presented as fact elsewhere.

That said, I have read that Rafe gets into an argument with Abe because he DEFENDS Hope's stance. However, who else is left to be commissioner since Hope & Rafe were the only contenders? Personally, the whole thing seems absurd to me, but, as others have noted, normal rules don't apply in Salem.

I am again GUESSING that Hope & Rafe break up, ending the engagement, while Will is really angry at Sami, telling her to stay away from him......thus the two lick their wounds together (Rafe/Sami), get carried away, and then you know what will hit the fan. Just wish it did for Kate. She so deserves to get outed.

Raines was brought in out of the blue to be commissioner, it could be done again. It doesn't have to be Hope or Rafe, and after the Stefano fiasco, neither one should even be considered. I say put Roman back in charge, even though I do like him running the pub.

No real surprise Rafe & Sami hop in bed together, but the excuses are lame. Assuming the order of events, Hope dumps Rafe, and Will slams Sami for trying to get Ben to reenact his murder. If Rafe really loved Hope the way he says, their break up shouldn't drive him to Sami's bed. And Sami should be used to Will hating her. It would make more sense if she found comfort with Lucas. Big difference when EJ & Sami thought their son was dead and found comfort with one another.

Chad needs to know Kate was responsible, not Andre. She confesses to Andre, which will somehow come back to haunt her. I hope he tells Chad, but I've heard he'll use it as leverage to get control of DiMera Enterprises.

I agree Sami being the one to get through to Lucas. They've discussed it once already, she asked if he'd let her help him and he actually agreed. Again, which is why it makes more sense if they found comfort with each other, rather than her & Rafe.

I think all the soaps had their fair share of supercouples. Days wasn't really exclusive in that department.
True; but I think Days had a larger than its share percentage of the supercouples both in the soap and non-soap media. Especially since Doug & Julie were one of the first. This sounds like a thing I will need to research now.:back:

I don't think viewers chose or picked any couples. It was just that Days was very lucky that certain characters had the "spark" in any scenes together. It was obvious, so they eventually became a couple. Actually, it was pretty amazing that Days had as many as they did back then. And back then, soaps took their time.......definitely.

I think there are still couples with "spark" onscreen today. They just may not all be paired romantically at the moment. Brady and Chloe are a good example.

Also, I think it's sad that Rafe not only takes Abe's side about JJ, but accepts the commissioner job right out from under her, then has sex with Sami, and hides it. As I said in another post, he shows no respect for Hope whatsoever. He cannot truly love her in my opinion, and they clearly don't belong together, never did. Hope this is the end of them for good!

It's pretty clear from your posts that you were a fan of Sami and EJ as a couple so nothing Rafe says or does seems to be ok. We haven't seen these scenes play out yet so it's a bit reaching to say that he maliciously takes Hope's job. SOD spoilers say that he goes to Abe to DEFEND Hope and Abe ends up giving him the job. We don't know if Rafe tries to refuse it or what exactly Abe says.

I've heard Belle's reveal to Will is that he cheated on Sonny with Paul.
Ugh, I've heard Brady & Eve become lovers.

Do you have a link to these spoilers?

2. Sami & Rafe were an amazing couple and totally in love once. Yes there was that obviously misguided transgression with EJ, but there is still love there (I believe). I truly believe that they are "making love" and not just hitting the sheets. Yes, there are extenuating circumstances with Rafe being engaged to Hope and Sami being distraught about Will, but, as for Rafe hiding, he may not be doing it so that Hope doesn't get mad at him, but so that this doesn't cause a major problem between aunt and niece. Maybe he's looking out for the ladies he loves.

My sentiments as well. They'll probably discuss something to the effect of how they never stopped loving each other.

That said, I have read that Rafe gets into an argument with Abe because he DEFENDS Hope's stance. However, who else is left to be commissioner since Hope & Rafe were the only contenders? Personally, the whole thing seems absurd to me, but, as others have noted, normal rules don't apply in Salem.

Rafe defending Hope is from an SOD spoiler

First of all, I never said anything in my posts were spoilers. Saying "I've heard" means I've read articles, interviews with the actors, etc. in magazines, and on the numerous websites dedicated to Days that anyone can find if you search the internet. Some are more reliable than others, but it's pretty easy to figure out which ones are trustworthy. Example, when I read about JJ shooting Theo. Some called it a rumor, but in the end, what I read ended up happening (not to mention the video posted by Kyler Pettis (Theo) himself).

So I'm not providing any links, not because I don't want to share, but because I'm sure I'll end up being told by someone that they're not credible sources. Best if you search for the information like I do and decide for yourself what's credible and what is not.

Heather

Yes I was and still am a Sami/EJ fan, but I don't base my opinion of Rafe off of that. Unlike most, I don't choose to not like a character just because I'm part of another fan base. I like Rafe, and if and when he does or says something I agree with, I'll give him his due. I just want them to pair him with someone he can relate to for real, and have a future with, because it was never Sami and certainly isn't Hope.

Also, if you're going to quote me, make it accurate, because I never did say "he maliciously takes Hope's job". Spoilers have already been released saying Abe gives him her job when she refuses to fire JJ. What I said about it was my opinion on the spoiler.

Then if you can't provide links to credible spoilers, please refrain from making statements like "I read xyz" or "I heard xyz".

It WAS just a rumor at that time (when you kept talking about it).

And does this apply to everyone or just me? Because I can't count how many times I see others do the exact same thing.

Not according to the obvious video posted by the actor himself. I'd say his post overruled the rumor.

I will confess that I do read spoilers elsewhere, but don't copy and bring them here, as too often, they are just someone's idea or speculation they have come up with, because of a valid spoiler. Those, to me, come from SOD, or Jason47. Yes, some sites are trustworthy, but many are not. And then there are those who take valid spoilers, inflate them, putting their own "spin" on them.

However, I do read the SOD pages, things on Facebook, and later, don't remember exactly where I read something. There are sites that do get exclusives, or a sneak spoiler. Sometimes there is someone who works backstage at Days, or whose friend/relative does. Eagle eyed posters note something reflected in a mirror, or is in background (which is how it came out that Louise Sorel was filming (Vivian). We do have to decide for ourselves, I guess, what is legitimate and what is not.

But providing links to info one considers to be legit is fine. Many posters do NOT roam around other sites much, some just one or two........& rely on what they read here. So providing a link is a courtesy we extend to our fellow members, those interested, and especially those who may want to read an entire article, interview, etc. for themselves.

Back