SPOILER !! Week Oct 25

I hope the Abe story is written as well as it sounds (dare I hope such a thing?)
I'm disappointed that they are going to portray Lexie without Renee Jones, but understand that she doesn't want to act anymore, so hope James Reynolds' (Abe) praise of her replacement isn't just hype and she's really good. I'm game for it. It's about time they appreciated what they have in James.

If they couldn't get Renee Jones (Lexie), they should have rewritten and not have Lexie there.
Maybe she's hidden and we don't see her face.

I'm glad James Reynolds (Abe) is getting a good part for his anniversary.

Last edited:
Renee Jones has retired from acting. This was why she asked (and received) a storyline that ended Lexie's life. She did not want, down the road, to be contacted to return, etc. Just like James Scott (former E.J.)
Days is filled with recasts. Over and over. It is rare to have original actors for as long as we have had some (John, Abe, Marlena, Julie, Doug, Victor, Maggie, Steve, Kayla, Jack).
Currently we have Brady (formerly played by Kyle Lowder, who is now playing Rex, who was originally played by someone else), Abby, Jennifer, EJ, Chanel, Ciara, etc.
I would not worry, it is just one episode, & it is wonderful that Abe is getting this tribute. Lexie was a huge part of his life, it is fitting.

Back