02/15/2020 - Donuts and a beautiful sunrise

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Such a pretty sunrise.... and the day is going to be a good one to work outside... not hot not cold... we are going to move the hammock out so hopefully we can use it for book reading and or newspaper reading as the days warm before they become too hot to venture out.....

Hope everyone has a good Saturday...

Good morning. Enjoy your moderate weather, Robin. I know it doesn't last long for you out there in the desert. A hammock always sounds inviting.

I found out last night that my daughter, son-in-law, and 17 yr. old granddaughter are coming today to spend the night. They had planned to come last weekend but other things kept interfering. Looks like the weather will be very nice today. Haven't had a lot of those days lately and we have another nasty front coming in next week.

Hope all of you have a good weekend!

No sun for us today, lol, but the below zero took a hike. Yesterday was -13 when I got up, today it was plus 17! In fact, warmer this a.m. than when I went to bed last night. It will probably snow, as Mandy mentioned, as it does not do that when bitter cold. We are to get in upper 20s.

OC, it is really nice that your family stops by to see you, maybe help with something or other, and seems they do not wear out their welcomes, tho the additional laundry takes a while.

I did a load yesterday, seemed like it took forever to dry. (Maybe the vent is somewhat clogged or frozen or something. Anyway, There was a lot of dark fuzzy lint in dryer, on the screen, and even inside, around the door seal. (not from the clothes I had in there!) I finally got my Black & Decker dust buster or whatever you call it.......(hand vacuum) and stuck it down in there, trying to suck up the lint dots. Wiped the door around the seal with wet paper towel. Don't know where it came from or why? Plus I hate that the dryer takes 2 hours at times, what happens, it doesn't shut off, tho is supposedly on a timer.

Good morning everyone. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I'm currently at rehearsal so just a quick pop in to say thank you. The night was great and after the comedy show, I played a bit of blackjack and came ahead $170.

Have to run. Have a great day everyone

A cloudy afternoon with a breeze. It's in the low 50s.

Goldie and I walked one time around earlier than usual for a Sat. Today
the day after Valentines and everything is half off. I bought candy for
myself and put some in the freezer. I was disappointed a lot of the lower
price stuffed animals already gone. I buy and donate them later in
the year.

Goldie and I walked around two times after I got home from my errands.

Muzzaman, I'm glad you had a nice birthday.

robin, sounds like you're having a relaxing day. Enjoy.

OC, enjoy your family.

I hope everyone is having a nice day.

Am glad you were able to walk more today, Kat. And guess what, around noon-1 p.m. the sun appeared. Late in the day, but so nice to see. (not to drive in, tho, as the sun on all that snow is blinding. Our snow stays very, very white all winter.
I need to start on the taxes, Am way past when I do that. LOL, at Muzza......very profitable birthday!!
Hammock sounds so relaxing, but when it gets warm enough to use one and leisurely try to read, all the flying (and some crawling) insects think you & the hammock are a huge treat for them. Gnats, bees, wasps, mosquitos, ticks, ants, spiders, flies, oh, they just love when folks sit out....lololol

Back