03/19/16 - Donuts and Lemon Pepper Wings

Y

YPG

Today the high is 76° with rain.

My youngest has volunteering hours to complete so I will be bored most of the day. I can deal with being alone on the weekdays but on the weekend the time just drags on.

Lemon pepper wings, fried green beans and onion rings for breakfast. Since the green beans and onions are vegetables, I feel like I am being healthy lol.

Not much going on now. Good day to you all.

Good Morning friends!

It is going to be 90F with full sun today. Sunday projected to be 94F. Ewww!

Yesterday, bringing home prescriptions and juice, I fell going into the garage entrance with packages. No one heard me -- codeine makes for great sleep when you're fluish. Anyway I had to scoot my butt into house & finally pull myself up to standing. I have become so weak from this long sickness that I was startled at how weak I have become. Resolved: when healed I need to do some weight lifting!

Robin: you go to California where the temps are moderate and some rain projected and leave with me a request to keep it hot & dry here. [wink] It is very hot dusty and dry!

Wishing each of you a great Saturday. Time for more rest.

YPG: those fried green beans and onion rings sound awesome for breakfast! I made a note to try it as soon as I am healthy again.

Good morning. YPG, all weekends drag by for me, but weekdays fly by.

Noel, bless your heart, I am concerned for you. Getting over the flu is hard enough, but trying to take care of a sick family sure makes it more tiring. Still, I know you probably don't have a choice. That's what I think when everybody tells me to take care of myself.

I've had my breakfast, now waiting for the husband to wake up so I can get his for him, and then get on to other things. I think he has his days and nights mixed up. Really, it all is about the same for him. Our youngest son and his family are coming for the day but probably won't get here until around noon. That gives me some time to get the clutter cleared out. The 16-month old grandson is a very busy boy, into everything! The 9 and 10 yr. olds always make me laugh, so this day won't be part of a boring weekend.

Noel, I don't like to hear about anyone falling! Please be extra careful during your flu recovery... you know what to do.

OC, I hope that you, and your husband have a joyful family day. Let everyone give you a helping hand!

YPG, that wing breakfast sounds pretty good; don't think I ever had a lemon variety.

I'm projecting a good Saturday to all Spectators! :)

Hi everyone....So...the good....the sun is shining, the temp is 33, just over the freeze mark, it stopped snowing. The bad...we did NOT get plowed, despite the 6" of snow, freezing temps, etc. Even the open water along the lake edges refroze. The ugly........well, tho sometimes looks pretty, all that snow & ice (yes, the ice pellets are still falling) is just not something that is "pretty" any more. LOL

Noel, sure hope there is nothing hurt badly with your fall. Had to be scary to be unable to get up.
I love chicken wings, been my fav forever, and lemon pepper is something I always use on chicken. However, not for breakfast for me. LOL. But right about now, lunch time, would love some.
OC, glad you are getting some family distraction time. Last week, didn't you get a few grandkids stayin? Love it.

Back to some desk work, I get aggravated, annoyed, and boom, am back. LOL Have a wonderful Saturday all of you......

It's a cool day with sun here. Walmart has corned beef on sale
I bought a small one and cabbage. Sunday dinner.

Noel, I hope you didn't hurt yourself too much when you fell.

OC, enjoy your family.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest the day and evening.

Last edited:
Back