1/10/2022 - Donuts and Desert weather

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is a chilly 58° here in Phoenix. So much better than the winter weather of Kansas. The BEAST and I might be going out for a walk this morning, much to his enjoyment. Waiting to see what Hunny Bunny's doctors tell him. He is currently on the phone with this cardiologist.

I have so many fun things to do that I'm hoping this doesn't get out of hand....it's always something.

Good Monday Morning...

And a good morning to all.......just a chilly 11 below zero here..........LOLOL....yep.....put the fireplace on, and the space heater here in the little office. Gotta say, glad to see the sun and blue skies, but have inside things to do, thank goodness. LOL
Take care, have a good one...........Restless night for me again, however, somehow, I managed to fall back asleep after 5 a.m. and bingo, it was 8. Needed the sleep, but never have slept that late. Wish I could figure out why I can doze off at 10, go to bed at 11. then just be wide awake til 2 or 3. Sigghhh.

Woke up to 26 degrees but have warmed to 42.

Also got the call from the school nurse that my youngest was exposed to Covid in her classroom last week. Since she’s had Covid in the last 90 days she doesn’t have to quarantine but they are apparently dropping like flies in the elementary. Siege works as an office aide in high school building and she heard they sent home 50 students this morning. The high school was already a ghost town with kids out last week. I’m hoping everyone is healthy soon and we can avoid school closing

Stay warm Poirot. Robin I hope you get your things done.

It's sunny today. It will be close to 50 after being in the 20s this morning. I waited until it was over
30 for my walk this morning.

Kris, sorry to hear about what's going on at your girl's school.

robin, enjoy your walk with Vinnie. I hope HB's Covid isn't too serious.

Poirot, enjoy your sunshine.

Wishing everyone a pleasant rest of the day.

Can't believe I never got here to post today. I started to several times. Fed cows this morning. In the afternoon I loaded up a couple of weeks' worth of trash and took it to the shared dumpster five miles away.

Going to bed now. Will get in the 20s* again tonight, then maybe above freezing for the week.

Back