1-17-16 - Donuts and birthday cake

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, ErasofDiMeras. I hope you have a wonderful day.

birthday-cake-with-candles-burning-.gif

A cloudy, COLD day here. I'm not sure what the low was this morning.
It's barely above freezing now. I wore my ski mask when I walked my
dog
this afternoon.

JS, I love the DiMera family picture with the cake.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing day.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day! Today has been an okay day. Right now I'm catching up on my favourite message board thread, which of course is Donuts, and was watching a college basketball game on television. It was a good game as it was Michigan St/Wisconsin! I have a few things to do before the day is over but I am just planning on relaxing for most of the day as I know this week is going to be really busy. Is it Friday yet?!?!

The weather has not been very good today as it has been cloudy, cold and snowy. This cloudiness is making me sleepy though, I could seriously could go to bed right now.

Eras: Happy Birthday!!!!! :love: I hope that you have a fun and fabulous day!

JS: I love the photo you posted for Era's birthday, it's so nice!

I hope that all of you have a splendid Sunday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, this is Nanook of the north here. Went to church, it was 18 below zero. Went to the store after, came home.....it had warmed up to a toasty 8 below zero! But hey, the sun was out. Heck, I did not even want to put my groceries into the trunk of my car! Brrrr.

Happy birthday, ERAS, before I forget.

Those who watch, don't forget Downton tonight.

And yes, there are folks running around on their snowmobiles. Glad I don't have one any more, Honestly would not even be tempted. However, I will say that snowmobile suits, gloves, masks & helmets do keep you pretty warm. But I still would not be out joyriding around in these temps.

JS......your conversation with that lady is about how Wayne is when he tries to watch now.

Glad to be inside now, I do have to make a short run into town in the morning. Keeping fingers crossed it won't be as cold.

Have a good rest of the day, everyone. Making a big pot of spaghetti sauce....Figured it would help add some humidity into the house. :)

Good evening everyone and Happy Birthday Eras!

Haven't been on here the past few days--so busy with work, haven't even been to the gym in the past 2 days (though I did do a TON of walking at work...lol). Weather has been on and off--rain and then sun, cold, and today it snowed a bit, with just a light dusting on the grass. I did get my first paycheck from last Friday. Will have to wait about another week or so for my next one.

I also registered for classes (which begin Tuesday) at Arcadia. Since they accepted more classes from Loyola New Orleans than LaSalle did, I'm only about two classes behind, and can easily do that either in summer or next semester (first semester students at Arcadia can't take more than 16 credits per semester, so they adjust).

Their classes are a bit different: most colleges would have 3 credits per course, and so students would take 5 classes per semester (15 credits). Arcadia has 4 credits per course, so only 4 classes per semester. Like other schools though, you can take more, up to a point. And the registrars and such are, so far, nicer and more professional than the ones at LaSalle. Arcadia's campus is beautiful, not far from my house (closer even than LaSalle) and in a lovely neighborhood.

Hope all of you have a nice night.

Oh, we get the jet skis in summer......hate them, though I honestly understand the fun with them. People just get careless with both.

Back