1 of THE funniest moments in days history.

I guess it doesn't affect me the same way but then who am I to judge. I roll in fits of laughter each time a dog dies in the movie A Fish Called Wanda.

Sorry, André, I just cannot help comparing Stefano's histrionics over Kristen with the same over Tony. I am guessing he had a heart attack or something right then. But thanks for the link, as I enjoyed seeing the Marlena clones...and while the title says 5, there were only 4. :wink:

Thanks for the link. Sure liked seeing Susan again in the back standing up as Stefano falls. I forgot about the funeral for Kristen. Boy Stefano looks so young there. Do you remember how long ago that was.

OMG! I had forgotten about that scene! Thanks Andre! I laughed my *** off when I saw this again!

Stefano as Elvis was just so funny. I think that was my favorite part of the whole storyline. I loved the end because I thought Susan had gotten away and saved EJ. I am kind of disappointed now that EJ was raised by Stefano.

They are both classics, but Stefano as Elvis wins in my book. Gotta love the sideburns. Yep, Sami was a teenager & EJ wasn't even born yet. SORAS'ed!!!

Back