10/6/21 - Donuts and games

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This morning, wasn't as cool as yesterday for walking. It's a cloudy day with a chance of rain.

Today was church library time. I worked outside awhile before I left.

This afternoon, my two women friends are coming to play games. One of them is having a birthday.
It just worked out we planned it for today. My friend and I are going to surprise the birthday girl
with birthday hats and decorations.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Good Morning,
A slightly less busy day for me at work, as most of the training team is on vacation or working from home today. Tonight will be another hectic evening, I have my mammogram at 4:40, plus confirmation and choir practice at 6:30. Dinner will be from the drive through somewhere in between. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Kat - enjoy game time with your friends, how wonderful to surprise the birthday girl.

Have a wonderful day!

1633537948555.png

Hello! Manda, a mammogram at 4:40 in the afternoon would put me over the edge! Then you have a full evening after that. I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible.

Kat, your days seem to be pretty full lately. I bet the birthday girl is going to be surprised! It's so nice to make little special treats for friends. Have fun.

My niece and I put out cubes for the cows this morning. We had a very nice surprise when my bull came from far across my neighbor's field (field, as in plowed ground, where wheat will soon be planted) and I was able to get to the gate ahead of him and open it and go conceal myself behind a tree so he would come through. He had his mind set on the cows and the cubes they were being fed, as my niece was driving on, dumping piles of cubes, and cows were clamoring around each pile. It was a beautiful morning but beginning to get hot before we finished at the three locations. Now we have two heifers missing--one of hers and one of mine. One step forward, two steps backward.

Good late morning.... forgot I was to do the summary today so didn't get to the computer as early as I'd have if I had remembered. oops....
The service was nice, lots of laughing and singing. Very strange about 500 people in attendance for a woman who died of complications of COVID yet only a few masks were worn. As in less than 30% of the group were in masks. Sure hope it doesn't turn out to be a super spreader event. I had my a KN95 mask on as did Hunny Bunny. While we were at the service it poured at our house. No rain at the church but lots of rain at the house.

Bonsai meeting tonight. but other than that nothing amazing happening today......

Happy Wednesday

OC - thankfully I can get my mammogram at my normal doctor's office, and the ladies there are amazing. They also remind me every time that I'm lucky to have a set of cantaloupes rather than perky peaches, less pinching and pulling. It makes me laugh ever time. - I'm glad your bull finally decided to come back to you.

Robin - how dreadful to have so many people being inconsiderate at the service, so many people are just selfish and don't stop to think of others, it makes me sad for all of us.

For Auntie OC...Vinnie has been busy today as Hunny Bunny and I worked on cleaning and restructuring the house currently The BEAST is trying to dig up the grout on the tiles in the entry way.... why?? who knows..... he's in his own little world. Part of our rearranging cleared away the fireplace so now we have a dog in the fireplace...... The Beast can see his reflection we don't actually have a dog in the fireplace.... ...... so of course we have to be all barky at the new dog....... He is not fond of the Jack O'Lantern that has been placed on the hearth either.....
Halloween Mantel.jpg
The Halloween Mantel.....

Back