10/7/21 - Donuts and Going to Town

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
Good morning. The sun just came up here at 7:38. It will be bright and hot, in the 90s*. Tomorrow it will get to 98*. :eek: Just when you think you're past those temperatures. A cool down begins on Monday. I hope to get off to town in time to get home by noon but I didn't get enough sleep last night so I'll see how I feel after breakfast.

Wishing a good day for all of you. Poirot you and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good morning..... Another day of Fall House Cleaning.... our hope today is to not uncover something as dangerous as a fire place..... I don't understand the BEASTS upsetness over this uncovering as he used to nap on the hearth last year.... I guess it's the dog that lives inside the fireplace.... who knows....
PT today so it should be an interesting day.....

Happy Thursday

Another cool morning for walking. The fog came in just before I was done.

I'll have to get used to not putting books on the their library shelves. The afternoon person
put them all up again. There were a few books this morning. I took some new books off the
shelves since they have three boxes for the month of Oct. to put on. Next week, I'll go through
the adult books again to make sure they are easy to excess.

I worked outside awhile before I had lunch. Studies this afternoon.

OC, I hope you were able to get to town this morning. I'm suppose to be in the 90s this weekend.

robin, I hope PT went well today.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

Happy Thursday everyone. I’m formatting an upcoming book and getting the house back to normal now that everyone is on the mend. The little girls go back to school next week and then hopefully we have normalcy

Good Afternoon,
After an exhausting Wednesday, tonight we have Girl Scouts. Thankfully my co-leader is in charge, so I can observe and take pictures. We took our morning walk inside around the gym today as it's drizzling outside.

OC - I hope you get cooler weather soon, I can't hardly imagine 90's in October.
Robin- poor Vinnie, scared of everything.
Kat - I'm glad you are finding new helpful projects at the library.
Kris - I'm glad to hear that your family is healthy again and getting back to normal.

Happy Thursday!

Kris, it's good to see you back. I'd been wondering about your family and the virus.

Manda, I hope the Scout meeting goes smoothly tonight.

Kat, it sounds like you are making the best of an adjustment you hadn't expected.

Robin, poor little Beast. It's scary to see a threat right there in front of your face!

I got my errands done in town but didn't get home until nearly 1:30. I'd forgotten that I had to make out my bills payments before I went. I pretty much crashed when I got home. Just put away my cold/frozen foods and ate some cold leftovers, then puttered a bit and sat down, trying to stay awake but dozed some. Now I need to put up the rest of the groceries.

OC

Apparently I taught them the sharing lesson too well because Siege passed it around the whole house

Kris, that's awful. I'm glad everyone is feeling better now.

manda, I hope your evening goes well.

OC, I'm glad you got your errands done today. I hope you can stay home tomorrow.

Hi all - been out of town since the 25th. Went back to work today. That was tough. LOL. Had a good time tho. I got a lot of sea shells at Sanibel and then went to Disney for the 50th anniversary. That was crazy crowded. I have never seen so many people in one place. I really enjoyed the time off tho. Decided next time I go to beach, I need someone else to come with. I wasn't comfortable going out too far by myself, even though there were people around.

I was hoping the possession story would be almost over, but sounds like its got a while. Not sure how much I will watch. Hope everyone is doing ok.

I've read that Marlena is still dealing with her issues at Christmas, which makes sense.... if they are going to do this.... It might only be a couple weeks of actual story but when you air it once a week it takes a while to show.....
dachsie I've seen pictures of the park..... guess they tossed the hold the crowd to 50% book away..... but I'm glad you had fun.....

Back