11-1-2018 - Donuts & Birthday Cake!

Noel

Reaction score
Happy Birthday IamRed!!
Happy-Birthday-3D-GIF-Free-Download.gif

red.9021015.jpg

Wishing you an awesome day filled with love, laughter, joy and wonderful surprises!

Good morning everyone.

Another cold nasty rainy day here. I'm so sick of it. At least the weather folks said my favorite weather is coming next week ...SNOW!!! :clap:

Just waiting for one straggler to get her monthly reports completed for me. Then all I have to do is practice my speech for tonight. Not much else going on today. Will leave work early to put on my "banquet clothes", make-up, etc. My hair is super short now so nothing to do with it.

Oooh, am glad we have a special day to celebrate:
25567_22937_24356_24355_23728x.jpg

Have an extra special day, IamRed......

25 here, brrr. Still dark. supposed to rain, maybe, who knows? Am annoyed, forgot to buy OJ and am all out. Grrrr. However, since I will be out later this a.m. ............

Happy Birthday IamRed!!
images

I'm one tired and achy woman this morning, I had 3000 steps on my fitbit when I left work and 15000, by the time we were done trick or treating. Gena had fun and looked lovely. The second picture is Gena with my middle grandson, he decided autie Gena was his favorite person last night.
upload_2018-11-1_9-34-35.png upload_2018-11-1_9-35-23.png
I put the pics in as thumbnails, so if you want to see them bigger just click the picture.

RS - good luck with walking up the stairs tonight, I know your speech will be awesome.
Poirot - brr, that is cold stay warm.

Have a great day everyone

Capture.JPG
Happy Birthday Red......hope it is a great day.... with strawberries, chocolate, and red velvet cake.......

Manda great pictures..... and who wouldn't want Gena as their bestie???

we had exactly 0 trick or treaters last night..... guess Hunny Bunny will have to finish off the pack of Pay Days by himself.....

It is Thursday one more day till Friday...... yippee......

IamRed, here's wishing you a birthday all to your liking. I'm always glad to see you here and to get updates on your life. Have a happy, happy birthday!

Precious pictures, Manda! So sweet that the little grandson loves his auntie. That fitbit sounds interesting. I'd get me one but I figure it would be too complicated for me to set it and use it.

Poirot, sorry about the OJ. It's hard to get going without something we're accustomed to each morning.

Squirrel, I'm happy for you to be getting snow. Knock off their socks with your speech tonight!

Hi, Noel, thanks for starting the thread with the beautiful cake.

Robin, my husband used to finish off any leftover candy like that. I was glad not to have it around this time.

I had a Halloween spooky scare all for myself last night. It really scared me too. My blood pressure went up for a couple of hours afterwards. I was sitting here watching tv and heard a loud banging noise out front. It wasn't a little flapping of loose tin or anything like that. Sounded like someone with a hammer, pounding on a metal surface. Over and over and over. I turned out all the lights inside the house and got my gun. Tried to look outside but it was pitch dark, not raining anymore but everything was wet, soggy, water standing. Who could be out there--and doing what? I don't have any yard lights, just one bulb over my front door, so I didn't want to stand there under it with the focus on ME. What to do? My heart was racing! Then it occurred to me that my truck was parked out there and my niece had left the cube cart hooked up to it the other day. Just before dark yesterday I saw the heifers out there sniffing around the truck and the cart, so I concluded it must be them, trying to get at the cubes. There is a heavy metal trap door that opens and closes (controlled from inside the truck, when feeding) to dispense the cubes. The cows could be nosing at the trap door, causing it to open and fall shut, making a loud noise like that. I started relaxing then but still wanted to confirm my suspicions so I got my heavy-duty flashlight and stepped outside the door and shined it out there. Didn't see a heifer one, but instead, it was wild hogs! They had the same idea though, trying to get at the cubes. That banging noise went on until after I went to bed but at least my blood pressure had gone down by then.

I'm going to try to get out and go to town today. Have a good one, all of you.

Good morning!

Happy birthday, Red. I hope it is a special day for you.
OC ~ what a scare!! I can just imagine what that did to your blood pressure. Yipes!

Heavy rain here this morning. Time to get out Falcon's jacket so he doesn't get drenched on our walks.

It wasn't raining last night during trick-or-treat time, but I still had far fewer little visitors than usual. Maybe because it was a school night??

Wishing you all a good All Saints Day.

It's been raining here since last night. The ditch has water. My doorbell rang
twice last night. My neighbor across street didn't have her light on either.

There weren't many kids out last night because of the rain.

rs, I hope you get your winter weather next week.

manda, thanks for the pictures. I like the new avatar.

OC, I'm glad you figured out what was your ghost was last night. I hope you
slept well.

I hope everyone will have a relaxing afternoon and evening.

Happy Birthday Red - I hope you have an awesome day!

RS - good luck tonight, I'm sure you will do great. Snow - yahoo for you!

Manda - adorable pictures of Gena. She look so pretty in her costume.

Robin we only had 4 trick or treaters and we have a huge bowl of candy bars left. I think I will bring it into work - should be gone in a few hours!

OC - what an evening you had! I would have been scared spitless. I'm like you though - I have to know what it is. So glad your BP came down and maybe your feeling a little better?

We had a great time last night with the kids. We went to a friends house with all of us and then back to our house to trick or treat. We took Ember and the little boy across the street out for a couple blocks. The weather was perfect! It so fun the excitement on their little faces and both of them would say thank you - Happy Halloween almost in unison. The innocents is what I could watch forever! Oh to be young again. I think I'm feeling this way because I'm sick of all the politics on TV and the negative in this world.

Have a great day!

Hey, Noel.........my cousin, who lives in the central part of the state, figured he was going to post about "coming attractions". told him I did not think that funny, tho true, lol.....however, thought of you...so here ya go, girl

45225058_989834641226674_1259483654720061440_n.jpg

Is that early for New York City?

Back