11-8-2017 - Donuts and surprise blood work

Robin

stock-vector-balloons-with-confetti-and-text-congrats-eps-vector-file-458463115.jpg

OC, read that if a robo-caller is answered by a fax machine, that number is taken off their list. There are many fax machine-sound apps/downloads, but I have not found one that integrates with a cell phone. I think you would have to have another device nearby.

A person in a nearby city is very persistent in her free-vacation calling. I have blocked 2 or 3 of the numbers she was using. I guess she considers me a challenge, and borrows someone else's phone once in a while. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Manda, is there a hospital nearby? They usually welcome volunteer workers, and this could give your husband a foot in the door. The contacts he would make could be helpful by letting him know about an upcoming job opportunity. Hoorah for choir practice! :drunk: Hoping for good news re Gena!

Poirot, I remembered reading about a vertigo excercise that docs sometimes use. Might be worth a cautious try someday.

https://www.webmd.com/brain/home-remedies-vertigo#1

Squirrel, I hear you regarding window scraping! I love remote starters, even though they waste some gas. It would be much better if I cleared out the garage, and parked the car in there, but... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Noel, I'm very sorry to hear about your fall!!! Get well soon; you are needed!

Robin, congrats re the 84 pounds!!!

Back