12/18/19 - Alas

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again NBC has pre-empted for hearings.........I may get the show later on, no idea...........

OH NO! Mine doesn't come on until 12:30 so I don't know about here but the show before the local news, and the local news, were both on, so I'm hopeful. Going to leave soon to feed cows though.

Nope, NBC is still carrying the talkers........I have no way now of getting the show.......if anyone that is able to get it on some alternate station, even a short recap would be appreciated.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I can't believe they're still yammering. Didn't they start at 9:00 am?

I saw the show. Had I known, I would've taken notes. From what I remember: Marlena and Kate are at Brady pub discussing Hope and John's "relationship", bringing us to a lot of flashbacks from 9 months ago, when Stevano and Kate were talking; Kate found out that Hope was actually Gina and was told she should keep her mouth shut otherwise.

Jennifer, Jack and Abby all went to the station to try to trigger her memory back by looking at the security footage; while they are there Rafe gets a call that Rolf was seen and off he goes. In the meantime, Stevano is talking with Rolf explaining that they had the forensic person replace Gina on the security tape with Rolf, as they needed someone easily identifiable.

Show ends Rafe and another cop knocking on the loft door, Gina and Stevano looking like they are trapped.

My local TV station showed local stuff as usual for at lunch time. Then they went to the hearings
at Days time (hearing already going). After the Days time, they left the hearings to show their
court shows. I wrote them a note to ask they why they did since some NBC stations showed Days.
No reply yet.

Our local carried the hearing, only left for 1/2 hr. for local news at 6 p.m., then went back, carried them all evening as well. The other networks, during the evening, went to their regular programming, but not NBC. Sheesh.

Back