12/28/23 - Donuts and Deja Vu

Wilde Woman

Reaction score
I think everyone knows what I am about to write...more rain, which is a four-letter word in more ways than one.. Deluge last night into this morning. It is not raining now, but we will get more later. Oh, joy.

Still quiet at work, but one more day and then all heck will break loose on January 2nd, with many returning from vacation. That's okay. As the saying goes, "Idleness is the Devil's workshop." Though I guess I should not use the word Devil on this board!

Wishing all a pleasant Thursday.

1703781040025.jpeg

Speaking of deja-vu, when I came home from the little library my garage door wouldn't stay down. I knew this
happened recently, but I wasn't sure when.

After calling the wrong garage door place first, I called the correct one. I asked when they were here last. A year
ago today to fix the same problem. They will be here tomorrow. Thank goodness I won't have to go out again
until Sat. After the year I've had, I hope this is the last bad thing.

It's another cloudy, dreary day. In the 30s, but feels like the 20s. Chance of some white stuff later this
afternoon, but I think I saw some when I left library.

Wilde Woman, I hope you're enjoying the quiet week.

Poirot, when do your helpers come back?

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

I'm pretty much doing the same RF. I'm lying in bed, bumping my mouse with my good boy, Watson snuggled up to me and we are watching a documentary on the discovery of a Royal Mayan tomb within the heart of a pyramid using new technology. Such an amazing culture.

Today is bright, sunny and to beca high of 8*C (48.6*F).

Back