12/4/2020 - Donuts and I Wish I Had a Glazed Donut

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is cold here, well cold for me, 39 this morning. Vinnie isn't happy about going outside, but then neither am I. Had a protein shake and off to work. Where I'll be till this afternoon. Maybe the phone will ring. Maybe I'll have some files to file.

I posted some pictures in yesterday's forum of our drive through holiday lights.... weird that the color is washed out.... they were so vibrant.... Santa said Merry Christmas, pup to Vinnie and he happily barked back at the big man in the red suit.

I hope everyone has a good Friday!!

Another cool morning, but the sun is out today.

Sunday school lunch is going to be different today. We're going to meet inside since
it's cool. We can't eat inside since we have to keep our masks on. So, it's not really
lunch.

robin, I enjoyed the pictures you posted. I need to see if there is a drive though holiday light
show in my area.

Wishing everyone a good day and nice weekend.

We have/had lots of walk through light shows, give our normal evening hour temps are mild, high 50's low 60's but with things the way they are, I wanted to see lights and hear holiday music so this way driving through we didn't need to wear masks once were had entered because there were no people around us. Just one very excited dog!!! He loved bouncing round looking out each window...... and then Santa spoke to him!!! Can you believe it?? Funny beast.

Good Late Morning/Early Afternoon Everyone,

So glad it's Friday. After Girl Scouts last night I came home and more or less went straight to bed. I was so tired, still am honestly. I think it's the stress of everything. Today feels warmer than yesterday, but only a bit.

Robin - I can't believe how cold it is by you, is that normal?

Kat - enjoy your non-lunch visit with your Sunday school friends.

Happy Friday!

Here in the desert we do occasionally get a couple of days of hard freezes in late December. Makes life miserable as I have to move plants inside but this year after the horrible hot dry summer I have fewer plants to worry about.... but still over a dozen will need to come in the others will need to be covered. Not yet..... and maybe not at all, temps for next week seem to be in the mid 70' as in I see a bunch of 77's and 78's... so that's not too terrible.

Good Evening friends! I'm wondering if anyone will read this before Saturday -- but better late for me to post than not at all.

Robin: I loved being chilly today -- big surprise I know! But it is much cooler on your side of town. I will look at the pictures you posted yesterday -- so in need of more Christmas spirit this year. You're one multi-tasking woman!

Manda: sometimes 'pj days/nights' are the perfect stress reliever for me too. So I'm glad you are resting up your soul & body so you can enjoy a great weekend!

Kat: hope your get together was filled with friendship and fun.

Red: your days are so busy! So glad you are taking some R&R time to write your Christmas cards and give yourself a little break!

To all my friends hoping your night is a pleasant & restful one!

Back