2/10/23 - Donuts and Howling Winds

redsquirrel

Reaction score
Good morning everybody.

The wind has howled ALL NIGHT LONG! It sounded like a train going through my woods with a lot of loud crashes close to the house. Sounded like some of my porch enclosure panels may have come loose, too. It still isn't light enough to do a thorough check outside.

Almost 70° yesterday. Then falling temps starting last night. We're to get snow later today.

Must get moving since it is shoulder checkup morning. Hopefully I won't get another shot so I can make a Sam's Club run over in Ohio.

Hope you all have a safe day.

Last edited:
It's cloudy this morning and in the 30s when I walked. The winter stuff missed me
this morning. Last night at bedtime, an owl hooted awhile.

Not much going on since I have to stay inside except for taking Fenix out soon.

rs, I don't like the howling wind either. I hope you'll get to Ohio today.

Wishing everyone a nice afternoon and fun weekend.

Good morning.... over slept got the beast to his grooming appointment.... my nose is blistering just fine I can almost put my glasses on.... the frozen bits on my hand have doubled over night and will require bandaids to keep them safe till they wither and die on their own..... while my scraping requires a dressing change alas I have no small bandages so I'll need to go out and get some first.

It will be a warm breezy day here.... almost 80° tomorrow..... but if the breeze keeps up then that won't be pleasant..... still taking the bee pollen and it might be helping... as in I feel crummy every day but not dreadful as I did last year.... so MAYBE????

It's Friday another week behind us.... already.... wow.....

Back