2/11/19 - Donuts and rain

Well we have just about 10 inches of snow and another storm coming this afternoon into late evening. Predicting another 10 inches. We must get used to it since they are also saying this is pretty much around for the month of February. I don't mind the snow if it's not bitter cold.

Manda - I'm so sorry about your Uncle and so sorry Gena didn't get to see him.

Me too Shanrick. I actually love those days where it snows and snows and snows, everyone is in the same postiion, neighbours are helping each other shovel their driveways, helping people get unstuck in the deep snow.

Fun pics, Lil0.

I enjoyed the meeting today. I'm going to join a couple of other groups to do
activities during the month. I tired of being at home alone that's why I'm doing
other things.

I hope everyone will stay safe with all the snow that's coming this week.

manda, sorry to hear about your uncle and you didn't get to see him. Did you and
Gena get to the ice show yesterday?

robin, I hope Hunny Bunny is doing better this afternoon.

rk, I hope your visit went went well with your pastor.

OC, I hope your day went well feeding the cows.

Thanks for the pictures, Lil0

Kat - we did make it to Disney on Ice, despite terrible roads from the snow, and it was fantastic, Gena had an absolutely wonderful time. Here's a picture from the end of the show, when the whole case was on the ice
51968921_10214737315841640_5837123686435389440_n.jpg

Re: my undelivered package. The email I received was actually Amazon "forwarding" information from the Post Office. So, I called my local PO, and a very pleasant young man explained that Amazon had sent similar messages to most of the Puget Sound area! lol He assured me that they would keep trying and eventually I would get my package. I was very happy that he did NOT say I would need to drive in and pick it up myself.

my youngest grandson has been sick... he has hand/foot/mouth disease AND scarlet fever...... my son said this past Saturday his check was rough and red like it had been sand papered..... so they had to run to the "doc in the box" who of course didn't have a pediatrician on staff.... my daughter in law thought she had hand/foot/mouth disease... nope she has strep throat.... she was started on antibiotics Saturday morning and by Saturday evening she was beginning to feel like she might just live.... My son took today off to watch the boy so his wife could go to work as she had last week off.... he can't imagine why he didn't get sick... I reminded him his best friend on the street growing up was a strep carrier..... so he might just have enough antibodies to be able to fight this off..... or he will crash and burn in a couple of days......

Manda.... I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Super Uncle..... prayers for you family and for Gena......

yes for the Post office and deliveries..... good job.......

Off to a peaceful Monday night watching Manifest.....

robin, prayers for your son's family. I hope he won't get sick too.

sorry Robin, I read your post wrong. I just know that sometimes people start having families young, so anything is possible, and when you throw in blended families it gets really crazy, I became a mom at 31 and a grandma at 33.
:wink:

My sister-in-law married at 17, became a grandmother at 35, great-grandmother before she was 60. This was hubby's oldest brother. All things possible. Had neighbors once, had a lot of children, eldest had children older than her youngest siblings. LOL. Thus mom was a grandmother to children older than her own youngest.

Back