2/17/12

stefeno-rises

Reaction score
Seems Victor according the day ahead from Canada

Victor gives the CEO job to Ian ..Brady horrified and tells Victor he is married to Madison....then Ian comes along with a cane and shoves Brady around with it..and Victor does not like it and resend his offer he is not going to let some bully his family work for him...Ian tells Victor I don't work for you I work with you and tough he here to stay....he leaves and Victor nearly blows a casket and on the phone to his lawyers to break the deal he made Ian

on the day ahead Canada spoiler

Stefano feels something is bothering Kate what is it or who is it Stefano ask..Kate thinking of Ian lies and said it was just business and that's where she have to go to...she goes towards her business in the Town Square still thinking of Ian and there he is ....Ian believes she out to do business because she can't get him out of her mind..Kate tries to leave saying he''s full of him self and he grabs her and plants a kiss on Kate that she does not fight..now you tell me...not for one momnet that someone that works for Stefano sees this and gets back to him HELLOOOO!!!!your kissing a man that's not your husband in the middle of a public place HELLLLOOOO KATE!!!!....I believe Stefano knows something wrong anyway and he gave her a chance to come clean..

then a guilty unfaithful Kate returns home to the arms of stefano and kisses him..a new photo on twitter
what is she doing?? comparing kisses.???..KATE what have you done??? how can you possibly look at your husband lovingly in his eyes again

Another kiss: Chad and Melanie kiss; Abby and Austin kiss; EJ and Sami a kiss, plus; Carrie and Rafe kiss; Will is about to kiss; now Kate is going to kiss another devil. It must be the 'lead' that's being reported in the news that's been found in lipstick that's making all these women crazy, with the exception of Will of course and that's going to be booze.

what's in it well..according to the day ahead Canada episode
it's 1 sheet in the envelope..Stefano decides to just open the darn thing after his soon unfaithful wife leaves
the TV was still on when stefano was reading the letter..then there was a special report about the election which caught stefano's ear and he put the letter down to go to the TV and turn up the volume..the reporter said due to what seems like Ballot tampering the votes has to be recounted and EJ DeMira could be the next Mayor of Salem..which brought a smile to stefano then he returns to the letter he had face down picked it up and read it again..and this reduced him to tears finally.....no other clues maybe On Monday's episode when a guilty Kate returns from kissing another man and tried to releave her guilt by kissing her Husband....anyway

with this in mind I think it has nothing to do with EJ..because the only thing that made him smile was EJ name might be Mayor of Salem..but when he return to the letter it made him sad...that's what I thought when I saw this...he smiled to see his son might be mayor then he returns to the letter and it makes him cry....
your observation and keen eye sight might shed something on this

what's in it well..according to the day ahead Canada episode
it's 1 sheet in the envelope..Stefano decides to just open the darn thing after his soon unfaithful wife leaves
the TV was still on when stefano was reading the letter..then there was a special report about the election which caught stefano's ear and he put the letter down to go to the TV and turn up the volume..the reporter said due to what seems like Ballot tampering the votes has to be recounted and EJ DeMira could be the next Mayor of Salem..which brought a smile to stefano then he returns to the letter he had face down picked it up and read it again..and this reduced him to tears finally.....no other clues maybe On Monday's episode when a guilty Kate returns from kissing another man and tried to releave her guilt by kissing her Husband....anyway

with this in mind I think it has nothing to do with EJ..because the only thing that made him smile was EJ name might be Mayor of Salem..but when he return to the letter it made him sad...that's what I thought when I saw this...he smiled to see his son might be mayor then he returns to the letter and it makes him cry....
your observation and keen eye sight might shed something on this
My epithany today when thinking about Celeste returning with her son from other than Stefano and the fact she had a good relationship with Alice...I'm now thinking the secret doesn't affect EJ directly, but Lexie. Could it be that Lexie is not his daughter which means Theo is not his grandson. I could see him crying over that.

Another kiss: Chad and Melanie kiss; Abby and Austin kiss; EJ and Sami a kiss, plus; Carrie and Rafe kiss; Will is about to kiss; now Kate is going to kiss another devil. It must be the 'lead' that's being reported in the news that's been found in lipstick that's making all these women crazy, with the exception of Will of course and that's going to be booze.
OMG LOLOLOLOL!:rotfl:

I definitely think the secret has something to do with one of Stefano's children. I think it was a clue when Austin was visiting Kate, and Stefano mentioned Carrie when she was little girl and how much Tony adored her. He said something like Tony couldn't have loved Carrie more if she were his own child.

Yeah - and the last few times he was on the show, they barely mentioned his non-DiMera-ness. In fact there was a big to-do in the 1990s about his worrying that his & Kristen’s child would be a “bad seed,” and he sought Marlena’s counsel.

Back