2-19-2016 - Donuts & Sunrise

What a difference another day makes. LOL. Well, folks, a couple days ago, it was 10 below, with a high that day of 8 or so. Whatever. This a.m. Grey skies, and 37. Yep, 37 at 6:30 a.m. Amazing. They are still talking rain, it did not rain yesterday, as forecast, except a few drops. Snow is melting on roof, of course. Icicles dripping away from the eaves. Tis odd, how the sun looks as though it wants to break thru some clouds, but really, it is grey in all directions.

Good morning. Sunshine here too. It was 57* this morning! Normal would be low 30s* for this time of year. Another day in low 80s* but winds only 10-20 instead of gusting to 46. The roar went on all day. One of my friends in Oklahoma had fire in her area.

Noel and YPG, I hope you are over your headaches. Yesterday I had a dreadful migraine all day. I was also "down in my back," which is very unusual for me. I have upper back problems but have only ever had the lower back thing a few times. I think it is because I finally started sleeping on the new mattress I bought a couple of months ago. I'm running out of options for sleeping. Have had problems with everything I've tried. Why do I feel like I'm always fighting one battle or another?

Poirot, you're in the messy part of snow now. It's why I am happy not to have much snow, beautiful as it is when fresh. Thing is, in your area, as soon as this round melts, you will probably just get more of the same!

I have so many things piled up that need doing, inside and out. My track record hasn't been good at all lately. Have a good day, everyone.

Morning all.

First off I'd like to thank y'all for sharing your headache. Mine comes with a cough, so each time I cough, well, my head is not happy. I have no clue where this came from. I just hope it leaves as quickly as it came on. I'd hate to have to cancel the Saturday with my dad. They need groceries etc, but if what I have is contagious, can't go.

At least it is a nice day out, so I'll enjoy that at lunch time. Maybe take a nap in the hammock.

Happy Friday.

Good Morning Everyone,

Warm and sunny today. The highs are supposed to be mid 40's. However, it's supposed to get super windy this afternoon, with consistent 20+ mile per hour winds and gusts up to 40 miles an hour.

Robin, I think you're right that the headache is contagious. I had a headache all afternoon yesterday and it's back this morning.

Gena's school is having a movie night tonight. She and I will be attending to watch Inside Out. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone.

No headache today, thank gosh, thanks for asking.

I am so glad it is Friday. I just need no stress or responsibility on my mind. Nope, we have school projects and church volunteering and school volunteering and probably a million other things.

Might get to 70° this weekend. I am so ready for the sun.

So my oldest daughter (19) decided to take a trip to New York (with a friend) for spring break. I hope it is as magical as she expects it to be but I do not think she is prepared for a big city trip. I just imagine it will cost more than expected.

Like I wish she had an experienced person to guide her through the city rather than just throwing her out there. I was like whoa about the differences between the big city and the South. New York is even very different than Atlanta or Seattle.

My phone screen is cracked in two places. I do not know how. I did an insurance claim and hope the new phone gets here today.

Good morning all,

Overcast and 40F again today. Soooo tired of winter. Have school and work later today. And we're having issues with the plumbing--that's getting fixed this afternoon.

I saw Inside Out a few months ago---was a good, cute movie.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

It's a cloudy, spring day here. I washed a sheet this morning. It should dry
with all the wind. Rain in forecast Sunday AM. I hope it comes.

I was outside almost two hours in my flowerbed yesterday. I weeded and
got more of the plant dug out. I'll be going out again this afternoon.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of today.

What is going on with all the headaches? I hope all of you feel better very soon.

It's been another beautiful day here with blue skies and temperatures in the 70*s. Sometimes Sparky gets frustrated and thinks of words and phrases he hasn't used in a long time, then gets stuck on them. Today it's been "hello bird". I guess "hello Mama" wasn't working out for him, lol. I know he wanted to go outside, but it has just been too windy. The stargazing is great, though!

Take care.

To everyone who's feeling bad today. Feel better soon

051702c63a82b1650033a64d5a8afd355b6d8b-wm.jpg

It's 61* F, and windy. My operative theme for today was, "There's a lot of road out there!" :drunk: :drunk:

KT, I can't link it here, but there's a good video on YouTube of a parrot saying, "What the what!" Using several different inflections. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day! I am so happy it is Friday. The last two days have been so busy I am surprised I survived it. Today I went to work, came home and had my traditional family dinner of spaghetti. After dinner I did some chores around the house and right now I am just waiting for a load of laundry to dry and then I am done for the night. Yesterday I had a migraine too, but luckily it has passed. I hope those that are suffering from a headache and/or migraine today get better soon, I know how you feel more then I wish.

The weather was okay today considering it is still February. Right now it is cloudy and mild and tomorrow is supposed to get really warm. There goes the snow that we got 4 days ago. I am not complaining.

I hope that all of you have a fabulous Friday evening!

Hi Salemites so update!

Sorry I been away just a lot going on with me right now like geez frigging aye. I have not watched Days in a entire week!! I feel like so disconnected but guess a relationship with do that to you.

Yes I am formally involved with someone and we been going good for awhile now. We celebrated my 30th, and his 39th and then Valentines right after so yes it's been quite exhausting. Then a new job opportunity has come up for me around the same area coincidentally so I'm dealing with these changes.

SO I'm gonna be a little boy here. So I had been at my boyfriend's house spending time with him and all that going about my business and doing what i need to do and him with his work. I hadn't been home in almost a week. Okay yes I moved back in with my Ma when I left LA 4 years ago to Portland, Oregon been there since.....but I see my Ma is having separation anxiety since now I have a boyfriend, just turned 30, new job perhaps and well not home anymore really and at his place.. I guess the Mama's boy in me was like " Oh she misses me!" cause she had said " Oh you look thinner, you need me to fix you something." typical Italian mother.

I got home today just to check in and to visit and yes I missed my bedroom too kind of just my unwinding zone. Feeling good about life and I feel blessed by God....been pretty happy and wanting to do better. My Ma even made a joke about a hat i was wearing when I walked in the house and she said " What are you 14? Take that cap off your 30 years old looking like that!" lol! Love her hehe!

Back