2/4/2024 - Donuts and a soggy Sunday

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good really late morning... it's a soggy day here in the middle of the country...... not particularly warm either.... I went to the pharmacy yesterday to pick up my prescription they they had texted me was ready (late Friday afternoon) and the pharmacy was closed for the weekend.... I have enough medication to get through to Monday and it was a nice drive...... finding something good about it......
Today I will call Stepmother and see how she's doing.... maybe my son will send more pictures of yesterday's birthday girl......

I hope everyone has a good Sunday......

It's a soggy day here too. The rain let up this morning and I was able to get my walk in. Rain is suppose to start
again this afternoon. My cat isn't happy since it's drizzling now when he went outside.

robin, I hope your son sends more pics of the birthday girl. Did she get a blue cake? I hope HB is feeling better.

I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday.

Good afternoon everyone. The sun is finally shining here after a cloudy rainy few days.

I had medical tests Friday, and came home from the outpatient center with a migraine. Finally up and moving today, but only doing what I have to do. Bathroom is cleaned and bed is stripped. I don't have enough energy right now to put the clean sheets on. May end up sleeping on the couch tonight. In the mean time watching the Four Continents Skating Championships with the sound on low.

robinsnest, your granddaughter is adorable. Hope she had a nice birthday.

kat, I got even more wiped out just reading about your yard work this week.

Looks like we'll have 6 more weeks of winter. Billy Balzac the Groundhog saw his shadow the other day.......but if the next 6 weeks are like the winter we've had, I don't mind. We've had some of the white stuff fall which we'll take for the moisture.

I played in a beach vball tournament yesterday which was fun. I'm the kind of player that doesn't care if we lose as long as there were good rallies, games are close and got some good serves and hits in......but........BUT........we all mentioned yesterday that we were getting tired of Always losing by 2 to 5 points. LOL!! Oh well, it's a great workout and all the teams were for n to play against with.

I'm just taking it easy today, enjoying a beer in my neighbourhood pub. Have a good rest of your A bday everyone.

What a lovely mild day here. Sun was out, blue skies......woke up to 14, but it went up to 41, so that was nice. Finally was able to go to church today, was surprised, as a lot of folks missed me..... Forgot my hearing aid so wasn't able to hear all the soft spoken priest said, plus his accent made it hard as well. Have A good evening all. I have to eat supper now.

And I hope it's less for you too, Poirot. I'll need to shovel but it's good exercise.

Back