2001 Episode Rankings confirmed...6 corrections

Jason47

Reaction score
2001 STATS CONFIRMED...ONLY SIX CORRECTIONS...KATE & WILL EACH GAIN ONE EPISODE

Just finished up the final tally of the 2001 episode rankings, and I did pretty good the first time around...only six errors were found.

2001 EPISODE RANKING CORRECTIONS:
Nick Annunziata (Roger)...ADD 1
Shawn & Taylor Carpenter (Will)...ADD 1
Eric Kan (Leo)...ADD 1
Lauren Koslow (Kate)...ADD 1
Will Utay (Dr. Rolf)...ADD 1
Erik Vasquez (Ben)...MINUS 1

Jason, Bless your heart. I am truly impressed that not only did you find that you had some errors, but were so honest as to tell about the errors . You are truly someone of strong character. Salem needs a character like you. LOL

So, now, I am admitting, I don't remember this Ben, or Leo. Is Roger the alcoholic that Marlena was treating, whose wife kidnapped marlena and put her in the pit? Or is he the guy who ended up being the father of JT?

No one's perfect!! :)

I've posted my "errors" through the years as I've done my corrections for 1991-2001. I think my 1991 list had about 40 errors on it, since that was the first year I ever started keeping track of records. Obviously, you get a little better over time. 2000 had around 10 errors, and now 2001 had 6 errors, so I'm hoping 2002-2013 will remain in the "smallish" error list of around 5-10 mistakes.

I haven't been able to do these thorough check of the records until all of the daily cast lists were typed up. I can now finally see what I "messed up" from my original handwritten records that were done back in 2001, 2002, etc...

As for Ben & Leo, they were two minor roles (teens on the class trip to Puerto Rico). On 8/9/01, I accidentally listed Ben as being in the episode, instead of Leo. So, that's why Ben lost an episode and Leo gained an episode.

The other four errors were just outright mistakes. For some reason, I forgot to mark down Kate, Will, Dr. Rolf and Roger for one episode when they appeared.

This Roger was the DNA Lab Tech involved in some baby DNA storyline, I think involving Isaac when Lexie became bad and was the "Stefano" of the show for a year.

You are thinking of Roger Lombard, who was a decade before this, in 1992. He was the husband of Stella who kidnapped Marlena and served her Thanksgiving dinner in a pit.

Yep, that was the Roger of whom I was thinking. Thank you, Jason. And double the thanks for the further explanations.

Back