2019 Preview

Of all the women in Salem that are SO over the top and can make me want to throw something at the TV, Sarah wins the prize! I cant say even Gabi is that bad! To me, Sarah is :sick::sick::sick::sick:! She seems to need AA and Maggie doesn't even notice that she drinks.

OK, rant over.

Not sure where this whole sudden friendly relationship with her bio-Curtis side came from...?

Guess we have to pretend that in the years after she left Salem, Sarah and Neil formed a family relationship, along with Noel.

I actually was watching the show at the time so I recall Sarah and Noel's departures. I thought I had missed something because I always thought of them as just friends. They never played up the sister card in the past.

Noel left Salem in 1989 and was still a little girl. Sarah found out Neil was her father in May of 1991, two years after Noel had left town, so they never interacted as sisters. Sarah left Salem in June of 1991, as a teen. Here is a picture of Sarah before she left.

SarahMakeup1.gif

In 1989, Noel (living in California with Liz) sent a framed picture of herself to Neil. This is the last time the character was shown, although the actress returned in 2001 to play a girl named Heather at the Last Blast Dance (she's on the left in the blue dress):

noellepic89.gif
samanthalb5parkinglot.jpg

Back