2019 Preview

PLEASE... we don't need another Kristen type person in Salem.

Plus we already have Kristen-Lite in Salem. Her name is Eve.

If they were doing another long lost child story, they should have just had Sheila turn out to be Valerie's daughter and Eli's half-sister. I would say Abe's daughter but he already has 2 long lost kids.

It is unbelievable that so many people is Salem have children they had no idea they had. I know it happens but almost everyone, or at least the males, has more than one child they never knew existed.

So, now we know who Leo's Mommy Dearest is, I guess we'll play who's the daddy. I hope it's not John. I would like to skip that storyline for once. With any luck, it's no one we know....yet!

John can look at Marlena and use a Charlie Harper line from Two and a Half Men: "I sure know how to pick 'em" (referring to crazy women in his past).
Marlena ought to consider starting a therapy group for men to discuss their past disastrous marriages and relationships. Victor could moan about Vivian and Nicole, Steve could dish dirt on his affair with Ava, John could express his regrets about Diana and his relationship with Ava during his RoboJohn phase, Rafe and Lucas could compare and contrast their marriages to Sami, and Big Boy Sonny could rant about Leo. The star of the show might be Brady who could rage against Kristen, Eve, etc. This show just might be so entertaining that Marlena could raise money for University Hospital by holding the sessions at the Salem Theatre and charging spectators admission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup,. Melinda Trask!

Did Neil have any other children?
No, just Noel and Sarah.

You can sort of include Janice, the foster daughter Mickey and Maggie had. Even though she was given back to her biological mother, they still considered her their child. And she came back to them as an adult, before being murdered by Harper Deveraux.

It does make you stop and go ...."huh??".
This is what happens when thru the years there is not even a throw away line about a character who was prominent on the show for quite a while, children, etc. Heck, a few months ago, Maggie could have been having tea/coffee with Victor, mentioned how well Melissa & Sarah still get along, even keeping in touch with Noel, especially with Neil gone now. And then on to Sonny, Will, Paul leaving, or whatever.
At least they mentioned Caroline every once in a while, and are still mentioning Kim, even tho not using her name.

In this case, I don't think so. Having Rex sleep with Sarah's half-sister was to fuel the fire of her blowing a gasket, getting drunk and having sex with Xander.

Had his one night stand been with some random girl, it wouldn't have had the same punch and pushed her over the edge like that.

I agree, but I think that's why they specifically said it was Noel, over just some random other woman, to make Sarah totally lose her marbles and not to open the door for Noel's return.

Back