2022 new Horton ornaments

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got to see today's episode (although it was a wonky upload; wasn't very clear). Baby Bo and Xander get new ornaments. That odd one shown in the winter preview is kind of shown again, but you never see anybody hang it, it's just there. Jason47 needs to weigh in on that one.

Here is Baby Bo's ornament, next to Ben's, it says Bo II. It sort of matches how Bo's name is painted on his ornament. (they way the painted his name, looks like it says BOI at first; it's not one of their better ornaments, especially how nice Carver and Jules' ornaments were last year)

43dd39135929cd0c6f116aff2e1bf536.jpg

Sarah gives Xander his ornament at the motel, to take over to the Horton house.

71576d23bd6902b72432d6fab3082079.jpg

Here it is on the tree with Sarah, Mackenzie and Zack's ornaments:

1df4bc0ecc80b01a5888114b1f652e84.jpg

And here is that random ornament that was shown in the winter preview, down in the lower left hand corner; the name ends with "n" - but unless the clip I saw had some missing scenes, Gwen is never shown to be given an ornament. So unless Steven or Nathan's ornament broke and a new one was done for it, this one is a mystery. Hopefully the prop guy sent Jason47 pictures for this year's new ornaments.

fb651acd8e75890299b5432b377732d3.jpg

affabaae1cabcf480a417fbdc6bcc377.jpg

JS, it’s great news that Xander is actually getting an ornament, but your design is far superior. A standout Salemite like Xander needs something more than the standard, cookie-cutter ornament design. One that gives the ladies at Jenny’s dull tree-trimming a thrill would be far better. And now that the mighty X-Man has his ornament, let’s hope it lasts. I seem to recall one that broke (Gabi’s?) as soon as it was put on the tree,

Chloe's broke before it made it to the tree. Gabi's was actually broken and replaced twice. Claire and Ciara had a dust-up a couple years ago and broke each other's ornaments, much to the horror of the assembled Hortons.

Fun fact, the prop department makes replicas if an ornament is supposed to be broken for the storyline.

The one with the devil emoji? Yes, I made that as a joke last year and just posted it here to be funny.

No, the very last picture you posted in your original post. The purple striped one and a letter that looks like "n" on it.

As noted in the description with that picture, the ornament is just there on the tree with no explanation or even a closer look. The name does end with "n", but unless the clip I watched had a cut scene, Gwen isn't given an ornament to hang. Jason47 needs to take a look and see what he can find out.

The only other explanation would be if somehow Steven (Julie and Hope's brother) or Nathan's ornament broke and a new one was done.

I like the idea of the ornaments, but Bo II's looks terrible. In general I find them to be chaotic in their energy. They're not personalized or grouped or anything.

I am glad they got more airtime this year. Too much to hope one year they'll get an episode or three so multiple characters can celebrate? They can learn the MacMurray method if they need to.

When I saw the ornament I spent a couple of seconds wondering who Bott was.

Wonder what will happen with names if both Bos return. My grandfather, dad and brother all shared the same first name, I have a son and a grandson who share a first name. In that case it was grandpa, dad, my stray son, and grandson all with the same name. (my stray child the one I took parenting control of at age 13)

At age 5 or older being called Baby Bo will most likely go over well.

Back