3/10/2023 - Donuts and a grooming appointment

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The little man is off getting his bath and his more than a 2 bit hair cut..... he will be ever so handsome when he returns......
We should hit the 80's today very late in the scheme of things but weather is wacky everywhere.....

It is Friday.....woo hoo....

I hope everyone has a great day and a fantastical weekend....

robinsnest - I can feel your excitement about your handsome little man, happy for you both. 80s, wow!

NY is 45 and overcast. Late afternoon we are getting a wintry mix into tomorrow, but it will be over by Saturday afternoon. Some areas might get a few inches of snow, but I think we will be lucky here and just get a coating.

Everyone have a wonderful end of the week!

QwasKz4I_400x400.png

The sun is out today, but the high only in the 50s. Since I can't be outside, I'll work on my
tax return.

robin, I hope the little guy behaved during his bath and cut.

rs, sorry you're not getting snow and not sleeping well.

Wilde Woman, I hope you get the snow amount you want.

I hope everyone has a good afternoon and weekend.

We got snow during the night. Don't need more, but......there it is. Was 21 this a.m., but climbed to 30 currently. Sun finally did show up around 10, and has been playing hide and seek ever since.
Have found a dozen different things around the house, I need to reorganize, rearrange, etc. tho I really don't want to, but needs it. (seems they just get all messed up again, but....needs to be done, for sure.
Tis a shame the weather is so up and down, and not behaving normally all over the country. One never knows what to expect. (Heard first we were to get snow SAt. & Sun. , then they say, no, Mon. & Tues. Don't know if whatever the front is, it is changing speed or direction. I know they mentioned a system coming east from the west coast. Not sure of when that arrives, or......where!

Back