3/23/24 - Donuts and National Puppy Day

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2022_PuppyDay_MicrositeEvent_450x300-450x300.jpg

bOY, we sure are getting Mother Nature's wrath. We are now in a winter storm watch for 48 hours.....it starts Sun. morning to Tuesday morning.....6-10 inches of snow........that then might change to rain. Isn't it fun??? NOT! Currently, we are 0 degrees, tho it may rise to 30 thruout the day. The sun is showing.......and definitely have to get out to the store this a.m. i DO NOT want to go outside......however have no choice.....and right now, not much wind........crossing fingers. Hope it is better wherever you are.........

Good morning everybody. I could've sworn I posted yesterday, but now see that I never submitted it.

Another cold morning here with snow. There was heavy rain last night that eventually switched over when the temperature dropped. Doing laundry now because the roads were too icy at my usual early time.

kat, I'm so sorry for the passing of your furry child.

Vinnie Bonsai Master.JPG
Good morning.... a picture of Vinnie when he thought he was a Bonsai master.... this is from April of 2020 when he was but 4 months old......
The storage sheds have been moved, the job almost completed, HB brought all the empty boxes to the house they are in the garage, ya I have no idea......
Today is a maybe rain maybe not day tomorrow will be an "active" weather day not looking forward to that.... but I moved here so get used to it....

Good Saturday to you.......

Yes, Vinnie was born a black and white dog.... but morphed in to Grey and white around 7 months old.....

It's sunny and only in the 50s this afternoon. It's going to be awhile before I can get
back outside to do yardwork.

This afternoon, I'm working on my Bible studies. We had this week off, but I need to catch
up since I'm doing PT before Wed.

rf, prayers for Martha.

Poirot, I hope you made it to the store safely.

robin, I hope you can rest the rest of weekend after moving all the boxes.

rs, I hope you're home now after doing laundry.

Wishing everyone a safe rest of the day.

Pray all goes well with your friend.......

Back