3/25/20 - Pre-empted - Partial summary (last 35 min)

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
More press conference......this is the state...not federal...sorry, no show for me

And I bet they're not giving you any new information that you didn't already know. Sheesh. This all must be playing havoc on the ratings.

O.K. got the last 35 min.........(and yes, nothing was on we had not heard already)

No idea what happened before......but....Eric, Xander have evidently had words, Sarah trying to stop them both.She says Eric is right, she should have told him she got engaged, tells Xander that Eric is the father, tells Eric that Xander loves her, loves Mickey, deal with it. Tells Xander he has to respect the fact Eric is dad, tells Eric to respect that Xander is in Mickey's life, blah, blah. Both men are sorry, will be trying, Xander goes off for business *(mostly to threaten the lab tech again), Eric is going to help get Mickey home (she is released).

Brady & Kristen at Rachel's graveside, lots of tears, grieving, Brady suggests they have another child, she says no, she doesn't want to, still grieving for Rachel. He suggests they donate money, make up a charity in Rachel's name, to help other kids with same problems.

Ben & Ciara have a long drawn out sexy scene in the shower, lots of steam rising from the floor, but interestingly enough, neither one's hair gets wet at all. Lots of kissing, soaping. and eventually they are seen in robes in bed. (This has to be at the Salem Inn). They had ordered Chinese takeout, read fortune cookies, and start kissing again.

Abe had run across Nicole who just read the test results, cannot believe it, can't be true. He inquires, they go inside and she tells him the entire tale, he asks questions, is puzzled a bit, She tells of Xander, Dr. Raynor, all the whys and wherefores, Abe wonders if she really wants the truth, or just getting back at Xander. Nope. He wonders how Eric would feel, but in re: Xander's threats, tells her to tread lightly. She decides she has to find Dr. Raynor, thanks Abe, hug, leaves, runs into Xander, tells him he was right, she was crazy to think he was involved in any baby switching. He says she & Eric are happy, he & Sarah are as well, so are Brady & Kristen.

Brady & Kristen come to hospital, see Eric & Sarah leaving with Mickey, Kristen gets all teary again, Sarah takes her aside, talks to her, calms her down. She & Eric leave, Kristen comments she knows Sarah doesn't really understand, but was kind of her.

Hattie evidently wants to know where she stands with Roman, who is evasive, all work. She has enough, takes off apron, quits. Goes up, starts packing up. Roman comes to door, begs her to open, she does, he says she doesn't have to go, but she is leaving Salem, she knows she looks like his ex-wife, but not the same soul. Pointless to stay, he cannot even answer simple yes or no question. She is done.

Abe comes out of Pub, seeing Xander walking away from Nicole. What was that all about. She says she just told Xander what he wanted to hear.

For what it's worth, boring episode, Abe/Nicole only good part. Don't think I missed much at beginning.

Kristen/Brady are saying same things over and over last several shows. Same with Sarah, Xander, Eric over Mickey. Thought Ben/Ciara could have been good, but again.......went on tooooo long, just silly. AT times, in shower, water running, neither even seemed wet. LOL

They want to set up a charity in Rachel's name to help children with the same condition Mickey has. (earlier, Kristen was saying something about how it makes her happy to know Mickey is going to be OK, because as long as Mickey's alive, it makes Kristen feel like Rachel is still there with them)

So I only had interest in Nicole and Abe today. I would really like him to work with her on this.

And at this point I do unerstand her not telling Eric. Abe obviously thinks she's a little whacked out about this and everyone else would too, so why start throwing crazy accusations around. Of course dead fish Eric will probably decide even this is worth dumping her over.

Yeah, Eric made that remark about he & Nicole having gotten past her not telling him he was daddy to Mickey....and she would never ever lie to him again. Sounds like a giant anvil coming down.......She lied about those test results when she got the envelope in front of him.

And just to cast another stone at the hospital, since when does a lab do a test without doctor's order? since when can anyone come off the street and ask? And since when does a lab hand you results in an envelope without first telling you verbally?

make up a charity in Rachel's name, to help other kids with same problems.

Just how many kids have a parent who babysat and cooed over the other, while spending the years waiting for him to grow up to be legal but while that was happening managed to defy death multiple times and be the meanest craziest backstabbingsit person around? While the other partner can be found in most bars at closing time, beyond dumb and not using the brain on his shoulders to think things through. Okay so this one has money. I guess upgrade the bar.

Sorry I hadn't read all the information when putting this in.

It is frustrating for me to come onto the show in the middle of everything. Did the best I could......usually I type this separately, then copy and paste it into the Summary Post........but today, just wrote it right into the post, amid phone calls, and other interruptions. Frankly, I was annoyed, mostly at the show, as it did seem there was nothing really going on, no movement forward, just marking time, putting in "filler" scenes.

I saw the beginning and you didn't really miss anything. What you've typed was pretty much everything happening today.

Really did enjoy Ciara and Ben in the shower and never getting their hair wet, not a drop (even though Ciara's hair was down and flowing; not like she had it pulled into a topknot).

So, what's next for Ben & Ciara?

A custody fight over baby David with Evan? (He's a murderer! So is he!)

An interloper from their past? (Perhaps Lani's best friend from Florida is also Ben's ex?)

Another psycho out to prove Ben hasn't changed? (I'd love a Serena return, even if they give her the Ridgeway writing treatment.)

Or (head writer) Ron (Carlivati)'s favoured storyline: A mindchipped Ciara starts chasing after [insert any unrelated male's name] while a hypno-tranced Ben begins romancing [insert female name]?

Clueless means loveless: If Hattie is right, it's Roman's own fault that he can't get a kiss. He's forgotten how to pick up on signals from interested women.

The pot attacks the kettle (again): Tiresome Eric delivered yet another predictable attack on Xander, noting most of his past evil deeds. This is big talk from Salem's "dead fish" (as Xander called him, who's best known for being a gloomy, sanctimonious, judgmental twit, and failed priest who caused the death of the magical Dr. Daniel Jonas (how many Salemites have died because the Love Doctor wasn't there to save them?), and who later wooed Sarah away from Rexy only to dump her in Salem second.

Give her a shove: Why didn't somebody push Kristen into an open grave while she was visiting Salem cemetery? That way the viewers wouldn't have to listen to her for the rest of the episode.

Well, there WERE references to Rex, Sarah made them, talking to Eric about her own failed relationships.

And Ben says Rafe will let him see David after the adoption becomes final.???

And Xander warned the lab tech, to make sure he keeps his word about taking that secret to his grave, or Xander will help him to get there.

I just don't like any of these stories, probably because they have dragged out wayyyy too long.

Back