3-27-2016 - Donuts and Easter Sunday

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
Good morning. Wishing everyone a day of blessing on this Easter Sunday. It is overcast and windy here. Easter bonnets would not stay on the head for long! I was awake in the night, trying to figure out what was making a constant clanging noise. Finally realized it was two heavy metal lawn chairs on the deck. The wind was making them hit together.

Good morning and Happy Easter! We'll be heading to my parents' house later for lunch and egg hunting. We had some strong storms roll through just after midnight, but should be clear today but a bit breezy.

Annabelle had her first school dance Friday evening. They hold a dance for the 3rd-6th graders. She said she danced every fast song they played and had a great time getting dressed up and doing hair and nails for it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday.

212121easterblessings.png

Easter Blessings my friends!

Sunrise service was beautiful this morning! Now we are taking the family to church, followed by egg hunts and supper meal. After that we'll all be waddling our way for a slow evening sunset walk.

OC: good thing we don't wear Easter bonnets in the southwest! [wink]

RF: so glad Annabelle's first dance was girly fun!

ROBIN: what an adventurer you are in recovery mode. Enjoy your visit with your Dad.

Thinking of you all and wishing you a beautiful Sunday.

Last edited:
Good afternoon all, Happy Easter. Raining here during the night, and most of morning, but better than the forecasted snow......which did go just a bit north of here. In fact, one lady in church said she drove thru snow, all white where she lived, and right out of it as she drove to church. And that was jam packed...but you would never have known it was Easter. I think I was the only female with a hat on, lol, but then I always wear one. But could have been any day of the week, jeans, winter jackets, warm vests, flannel shirts, etc. etc.

Gonna start dinner in a minute, pulled out my Easter Bunny basket yesterday, so, even though don't color eggs, there is a basket with an Easter bunny. Ha.

Hoping you all have a wonderful day. Oh, by the way, met a lady who was 105 yrs. old. Wow!

Hello everyone. My sleep schedule is all messed up due to the pain in my hip and knee, and I have a high tolerance for pain. I'm not sleeping well, so I get up and move around for a while, then, still tired, go lie down for a few hours again. It's really messing up my day, but it's been raining all day today, so what the heck. It's still very aggravating and may be due to my scoliosis; too much wear on one side. I don't have a severe case of scoliosis, but enough to notice differences on each side of my body. Oh, well.

Take care folks.

POIROT: love that you wear a hat to church. Here the old hats are UV protection. To me hats are a classy female accessory.

KT: so sorry you are in pain & sleep deprived. Hope today holds a surprise blessing for you.

KAT: thanks for the beautiful Easter wishes.

Back