3-5-2016 - Donuts & Pancakes

Noel

Reaction score
Good Saturday morning my lovely friends. :)

Today the breakfast requests range from donuts to pancakes. I prefer french toast but would never turn my nose up at either breakfast goodies. Actually this morning I am hungry for eggs.....and bacon! :)

We are supposed to be 1-2 degrees under 90F today. Tomorrow a stiff wind is expected and by Monday it is supposed to be under 80. The last time that happened was January! I am so ready for cooler weather. All of February and March have been record-setting high heat days.:eek:

Enjoy your weekend and cherish those you love!:love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jason!!! :clap::love:

Wishing you a birthday filled with fun, family & friends and great surprises!

birthjason.jpg

Last edited:
More HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes for JasonDi. I hope that even with the horrid weather you have a great day.

I called for the 3 hour pick up window and I'm cursed. The gentleman who took my information didn't press "save" on the computer, so I'm not scheduled for a pickup today, or any day. Grrrrrrrrr. But it's the Salvation Army and they are working customer support so they can rejoin the work force, so I was kind and understanding. So they will come get the couch Monday.

Now after the joy of 30 minutes on hold and speaking with supervisors, it's time to shower and go spend the day taking my dad grocery shopping, and other assorted errands.

Did watch Bridge of Spies last night. Interesting movie.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Birthday Jason!! I hope that you have a great day!

I haven't been on here because my computer has been down and our local computer guru has been trying to cure a few problems and save its life. It has to work for a little while now and then I'll have to get a new one! It seems like since the first of the year all I've done is spend money!!

It's beginning to look a little more like Spring. A few of our bushes are starting to bloom and of course the daffodils are blooming all over the states of Washington and Oregon and so pretty now! Have had so much rain and it's still coming down for all of next week!

I hope you all stay well, there are so many people getting the flu or pneumonia up here.

Well, the sun has been in cloud cover and then it just jumps our for a few minutes, then back under the clouds again. Not too bad!

I wish you all a good weekend.

Hugs, Joan

Back